- Five bedroomed executive family home
- Lovely location with little through traffic
- Utility area
- Five double bedrooms
- Ensuite to master
- South facing rear garden
- Off road parking for three cars
A VERY SPACIOUS FIVE BED EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME TUCKED AWAY IN A SMALL ENCLAVE WITH LITTLE PASSING TRAFFIC AND OVERLOOKING A GREEN SPACE.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction toward Southam (A423). Having passed the large Tesco on the left continue to the next roundabout and turn left into Duke's Meadow Drive. At the next roundabout turn left into Lapsley Drive and after approximately 250 yards turn left where our "For Sale" board can be seen. The property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
33 LAPSLEY DRIVE is a brick built modern detached house which is tucked away in a small enclave. It is one of only five houses on this no through road which means that there is very little traffic. It is situated conveniently for the many amenities on the Hanwell Fields development and is walking distance of them including the primary school. This is a well presented and practical three storey house with an excellent floorplan which would be ideal for families. Having owned the property from new the current owners have done a superb job of maintaining the house. There are five double bedrooms and the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room. Externally there is a driveway providing off road parking space for several cars beyond which there is a single garage. There is an attractive rear south facing garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached family house occupying a pleasant position in a tucked away enclave of similar properties with little passing traffic.
* Well presented and spacious accommodation on three floors.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Living room with French windows opening to the rear garden.
* Dining room with bay window to front.
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, tiled flooring, power points, TV points, spotlights, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine, integrated double oven, four ring gas burner hob wit extractor fan over, two stainless steel sink units with mixer taps over, wall mounted boiler, personal door to rear.
* First floor landing, access to three of the bedrooms and the family bathroom.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, half tiled walls, window, shaver point, linoleum flooring,
* Master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and an en-suite comprising double shower cubicle, WC, wash basin. Wood effect flooring, tiled splashback areas, shaver point, spotlighting.
* On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms with dormer style windows to the front. Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
* Good sized south facing garden with an extended patio area enjoying the evening sun. Lawn area, a range of mature trees and shrubs, decking area, side access to both aspects of the house, access to the garage which has light, power and boarded eaves.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker are Absolutely Fantastic. We had a very long and difficult chain and Anker couldn't have helped us more. Marie especially has worked tirelessly to keep this chain in place and her hard work and professionalism has been outstanding and this has allowed us to move. We cannot thank Marie and all at Anker for their hard work. Highly recommend Anker."