- A large detached five bedroomed family house occupying a pleasant position in a desirable residential area
- An extended five bedroomed detached house on a generous plot in need of modernisation
AN EXTENDED FIVE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE WITH A LARGE GARDEN REQUIRING MODERNISATION SITUATED IN A HIGHLY REGARDED RESIDENTIAL AREA .
Porch, hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, five bedrooms, bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas ch via rads, off road parking, large garden to rear backing onto a small park. Energy rating D.
GUIDE PRICE £360,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway)
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Bloxham Road (A361). Toward the outskirts of the town turn right onto Browning Road and follow the road for approximately 350 yards until the property will be found set back on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
2 LONGFELLOW ROAD is a brick built detached family house with extended accommodation on two floors. It occupies a generous plot in a pleasant position set well back from the road in this popular part of Banbury and it backs into a small park. Whilst improvements have been made in recent years including replacement uPVC double glazing in 2007 and a new heating system circa 2009 we believe that most prospective purchasers will wish to carry out a programme of modernisation.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious detached family house occupying a pleasant position in a favoured residential area.
* Open plan living accommodation.
* Kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the rear garden.
* Utility room with personal door to the garage, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler and door to side, door to former dark room which has water and drainage connected and therefore could be converted to a shower room if required.
* Large first floor double bedroom in the extension which enjoys a double aspect with large windows to front and rear.
* Large second bedroom with window to front and fitted wardrobes.
* Third bedroom with built-in wardrobe and window to front.
* Two further bedrooms.
* Bathroom fitted with a coloured suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and window.
* Garden and driveway to front providing off road parking and leading to the single garage which has previously been used as an office with power and light connected, window and personal door to the utility room.
* To the rear there is a large garden comprising a patio, lawn and borders with a further area beyond a substantial shrubbery. Beyond the rear garden there is a small park which might prove useful for young families and dog walkers.
All mains services are connected. There is a wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler which is located in the utility room.
Agent's Note I
We understand from our clients that following the construction of the extension that part of the property suffered some structural movement which was repaired approximately 20 years ago with underpinning and they are not aware of any further related issues.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Professional and excellent service from start to finish. Would highly recommend this Agency."