- An extended semi detached two/three bedroomed bungalow overlooking adjoining fields to the rear
- Well proportioned rooms
- Flexible accommodation, modern fittings, good level gardens and views
AN EXTENDED TWO/THREE BED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW WELL PRESENTED AND BACKING ONTO FIELDS OVER WHICH THERE ARE LOVELY VIEWS TO THE REAR.
Porch, hall, sitting room, kitchen, rear hall/utility, dining room/garden room or double bedroom, two further bedrooms, shower room, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, generous off road parking, attractive gardens backing onto farmland, views. Energy rating D.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.2 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of Blacklocks Hill dual carriageway turn left at the roundabout toward Northampton. At the mini roundabout turn right into Middleton Cheney. Take the second turning on the left into Stanwell Drive and at the T-junction turn left into Stanwell Lea. Follow the road and as it bends around to the right the property will be found on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at the larger station of Banbury on the Eastern outskirts and Kings Sutton. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
31 STANWELL LEA is an extended brick built semi detached bungalow which has spacious and flexible well presented accommodation. Originally constructed as a two bedroom property with one reception room the extension provides another room which can be used as a large double bedroom, dining room or garden room as required. The property is located in a pleasant and highly sought after part of the village backing onto adjoining fields over which there are lovely views. It is within walking distance of all the facilities within the village and is only a few minutes drive from the motorway junction, railway station and Banbury town centre. The property is set well back behind a generous frontage which includes off road parking on the new block paved driveway whilst to the rear there is a landscaped garden including a raised deck and seating areas from where the views of the farmland can be enjoyed.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented spacious extended bungalow backing onto farmland.
* Located in a sought after address forming part of this particularly well served village with schools for all ages.
* Sitting room with stone open grate fireplace and large window to front.
* Modern kitchen open to the rear hall/utility with white units, space for gas range style cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, retro cream wall tiling, windows to the sides, door to side, cupboard in the kitchen housing the gas fired boiler.
* Large dining room/garden room or bedroom with window to side, laminate wood effect floor and double glazed doors opening to the rear garden with views of the fields beyond.
* Large main double bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes including hanging rails, fitted drawers, internal radiator, skylight window with fitted shutters, laminate wood effect floor, doors to the patio with fitted folding shutters and views over the garden and farmland beyond.
* Second bedroom with window to front, laminate wood effect floor.
* Shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor and window.
* Generous frontage providing off road parking for several vehicles on a newly laid block paved driveway alongside a lawn with borders and painted picked fence surrounding.
* A gate opens to a decked area at the side beyond which a path leads to a useful garden store. A gate opens to the rear garden where there is a patio extending around the back of the property beyond which there is a raised deck with lovely views, lawn and borders, further small raised seating area to enjoy the lovely outlooks.
All mains services are connected.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I would highly recommend Anker, they were professional and extremely pleasant to deal with during the whole process of selling our house. We had dealings with a number of agents during the sale as we were in a chain of 5 and they were by far the best agent to deal with. In particular Marie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you to all of the team at Anker, I would most certainly recommend you and use your services again."