- A spacious three bed semi on the south side of town
- Close to amenities including two secondary schools, Sainsbury's supermarket and The Horton Hospital
- Large rear garden
- Plenty of off road car parking
A SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND A SOUTH FACING GARDEN SITUATED CLOSE TO DAILY AMENITIES ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, garage, off road parking on the driveway, no onward chain. Energy rating D.
The Horton Hospital 0.5 miles
Sainsbury's supermarket 0.25 miles
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1 mile
Oxford 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed Southwards along South Bar Street and into the Oxford Road. Continue past The Horton Hospital and turn right into Horton View immediately after Sainsbury's. Travel along Horton View and at the end of the road turn right into Springfield Avenue. The property will be found on the left hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
SPRINGFIELD AVENUE is in the favoured Easington neighbourhood and the property lies approximately 1 mile from the town centre. Local shops, Sainsbury's superstore, schools, churches of differing denominations, a bus service and all other daily amenities are within easy reach.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A mature three bedroomed semi detached house with bathroom on the first floor.
* Located in one of Banbury's most sought after neighbourhoods known locally as "Easington".
* Good size rear garden that is south facing.
* Parking on the driveway for three cars.
* No onward chain.
* Close to all daily amenities and secondary school.
* Dual aspect sitting room having fireplace and personal door to the patio.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over, gas cooker with extractor fan over, space for breakfast table, tiled effect flooring, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, two windows to the front, plumbing for white goods under counter, tiled splashback areas. Shelved larder cupboard having good storage space.
* Cloakroom with WC and tiled splashback areas.
* Single glazed lean-to offering good storage space.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft and doors to all accommodation.
* Bedroom one is a double with built-in wardrobe.
* Bedrooms two and three are both singles.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash basin. Tiled splashback areas, double glazed window to rear.
* Rear garden comprising a patio, flower beds, borders and a wooden shed. Side access via a gate to the front of the property giving access to the shared driveway. The garden is very private and not overlooked. Within the rear garden is a garage.
* The front of the property is enclosed by hedgerow. Off road parking for up to three cars.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Highly recommended. Good price, fantastic service - they regularly kept in contact with me to let me know how the sale of my property was going. Very professional service all round. Would definitely use again."