Gillett Road, Banbury
A SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH A GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN LOCATED CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL DAILY AMENITIES.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, landing, WC, four bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden, solar panels, double glazing, gas central heating. Energy rating E.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a Westerly direction along West Bar Street and into the Broughton Road. Having passed Banbury College turn right into Bath Road and then take the first left hand turning into Park Road. Gillett Road will be found as the first turning on the left and the property will be found after approximately 100 yards on the right hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
12 GILLETT ROAD is a spacious four bedroomed property which is very conveniently located close to the town centre and all amenities. The property offers good sized rooms throughout not compromising on space in any of the rooms and also has a good sized rear garden. There is potential to create off road parking in the rear garden. There are solar panels installed thereby reducing energy costs.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance via door into porch area where control panel is for the solar panels. Entrance into the private entrance hall.
* Good sized sitting room which has a fireplace with tiled surround, picture rails, opening to the kitchen.
* Kitchen with tiled effect flooring, a breakfast bar, a range of base and eye level storage units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, space for oven, under counter fridge space, tiled splashback areas, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine.
* Utility area which has space for white goods, door to the rear access, recently installed boiler.
* Landing with two storage cupboards, hatch to the loft which has a light and ladder.
* Cloakroom with WC and tiled effect floor.
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin, tiled splashback areas.
* Bedroom one is a double with a built-in wardrobe and a built-in cupboard.
* Bedroom two is a double with built-in wardrobe.
* Bedrooms three and four are singles.
* The rear garden is a good size, is not overlooked, has a patio area, lawn, a range of mature shrubs and borders, a shed, a pathway to the end of the garden and potential to re-configure the rear garden to have parking spaces.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.