- Deceptively spacious three bed property in the highly sought after and well served village of Adderbury
- Beautifully presented
- South facing garden
- Garage and off road parking
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS STONE BUILT THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCATION.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, three double bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, rear garden, off road parking, garage. Energy rating C.
Banbury 3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 2 ½ Miles Adderbury will be reached. At the traffic lights turn left onto the Aynho Road (B4100). Continue on this road for approximately 200 yards and Henry Gepp Close will be found as the second turning on the right. Upon entering the close the property will be found directly in front of you where parking is available on the driveway. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 2.5 miles Adderbury will be reached.
5 HENRY GEPP CLOSE is an immaculately presented home in the highly sought after village of Adderbury. The close is conveniently placed being within walking distance of the local primary school, local public houses, main road into Banbury and countryside walks. The house is deceptively spacious having ground floor accommodation, but more impressively, three double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master. The current vendor has maintained the property very well and it is immaculately presented throughout. Furthermore, there is a pleasant south facing low maintenance rear garden and garage with electric up and over door.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A stone built village property.
* Immaculately presented throughout.
* Three double bedrooms with en-suite to the master.
* Kitchen/dining room opening onto the garden.
* Utility room, good sized garage with up and over door, off road parking.
* Cloakroom with tiled flooring, WC, wash basin and tiled splashback areas.
* Understairs storage cupboard with an automatic light. Additional storage cupboard with coats hanging space.
* Sitting room with electric fireplace and wall mounted thermostat.
* Kitchen/dining room fitted with a range of base and eye level with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, space for a table, tiled splashback areas, electric oven with four ring gas burner hob and extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, French doors opening onto the rear garden, door to utility room.
* Utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dyer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, door to garage and door to rear garden.
* On the first floor landing the airing cupboard houses the hot water cylinder and there is shelving space.
* Master bedroom with wall to wall built-in wardrobes.
* En-suite to master which a double shower cubicle with tiled splashback areas, WC and wash basin. Tiled flooring, shaver point, mirrored cabinet with light.
* Bedrooms two is a double with wall to wall built-in wardrobes and bedroom three is a double with a dormer window.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising a bath with shower attachment over, WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
* Good sized garage with light, power, up and over door.
* Low maintenance south facing landscaped garden comprising a gravelled area, patio and lawn with mature shrub borders. It is very private.
* To the front there is off road parking on the driveway for one car.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I have bought and sold through Ankers and they are fantastic; my property having sold in about 10 days. Ever professional, they get the job done and I have never had to chase them for anything. They are happy to answer all questions, no matter how silly them seem! I highly recommend them and wouldn't go anywhere else."