- A most impressive family home in a sought after village location
- Sitting room
- Large kitchen/dining/family room
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
A MOST IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION WITH LARGE KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM, THREE BEDROOMS AND OFF ROAD PARKING.
Entrance porch, study, hallway, shower/wet room, kitchen/family room, utility room, sitting room, garage, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, double glazing, oil fired central heating, off road parking on the driveway. Energy rating D.
Banbury 5 miles
Shipston on Stour 8 miles
Oxford 28 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a westerly direction toward Shipston on stour. On leaving Banbury and before reaching Broughton turn right where signposted to North Newington. Travel through North Newington and continue onto Shutford. Pass "The George & Dragon" public house on the left and continue until the right hand turning into West Street is reached. Continue along West Street until you look directly at The Green and the property will be found on the right.
SHUTFORD is located approximately 5 miles West of Banbury and within the village there is a Parish Church, a public house/restaurant and children's play area. It is within the catchment area for the Warriner Secondary School at Bloxham and in the nearby village of North Newington there is a primary school.
11 THE GREEN is a superb family home located in the popular village of Shutford. The layout of the property would suit families or those looking for good entertainent space. There is a study to the front, as well as a utility and a ground floor shower wet/room. Whilst having these rooms on offer, the sizes of the sitting room and kitchen is not compromised at all. There are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor and parking on the driveway for up to four vehicles.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A semi detached house in a sought after village location.
* Large kitchen/family room ideal for entertaining.
* Ground floor study, utility and shower wet/room.
* Three double bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor.
* Off road parking on the driveway for up to four cars.
* Entrance porch has wood flooring, coats hanging space.
* Study with small hatch to loft, spotlighting.
* Entrance hall has wood flooring and doors to the shower room, kitchen/family room and sitting room, stairs to first floor.
* Shower room with walk-in shower cubicle with rainfall style shower head, WC, wash hand basin, two chrome heated towel rails, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, spotlighting.
* Kitchen/family room recently re-fitted with a range of modern base and eye level slabbed units, wood flooring, space for a fridge freezer, kitchen island with breakfast bar, one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated double oven, integrated dishwasher, spotlights, four ring Lamona hob with glass splashback and extractor fan.
* Family area with space for dining table and sofa, door to utility room, bi-folding doors onto the garden.
* Utility room fitted with slabbed units, tiled flooring, plumbing for white goods under counter, door to rear garden, door to garage.
* Dual aspect sitting room with open fireplace and bay window.
* Garage with light, power, up and over door, housing the oil fired boiler.
* First floor landing with airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, hatch to loft which is part boarded, insulated and has a light and ladder.
* Bedroom one is a good sized double and is dual aspect.
* Bedrooms two and three are both doubles.
* Family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite with chrome fixtures and fittings comprising bath with shower over, chrome heated towel rail, sensor LED spotlights, tiling throughout, shaver point.
* The rear garden is a mix of patio and lawned areas with mature shrub borders.
* To the front there is a driveway with parking for up to four cars with a stone wall surround.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Oil fired central heating.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"A very friendly, professional and first class service. Marie, James and the Team were very thorough and were constantly one step ahead of the solicitors in order to help speed the conveyance as much as possible. I'd thoroughly recommend this estate agent and will use again if needed."