- A very well presented detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Utility room
- Three bedrooms
- Garage and off road parking
- Rear garden
A VERY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER AND LARGE REAR GARDEN.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, garage, rear garden, off road parking, gas central heating, double glazing. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 0.8 miles
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar, continuing into the Broughton Road towards Shipston on Stour (B4035). At the roundabout turn left into Queensway and the property will be found as the third property on the left after the turning for Burlington Gardens. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
64 QUEENSWAY is a detached brick built three bedroomed house in a very popular location. The property has been extended and re-configured throughout to create a family friendly house with ample space for entertaining. The ground floor offers flexible accommodation with a good sized open plan kitchen/family room and a conservatory that opens onto the rear garden. There are two double bedrooms and a further single as well as a family bathroom and there are views to the rear. There is a private rear garden which is not overlooked and there is parking on the driveway to the front.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached three bedroomed house in a sought after location.
* Extended and re-configured throughout and finished to a high standard.
* Two double bedrooms and a further single.
* Recently installed boiler and kitchen.
* uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating via radiators.
* Entrance via a uPVC double glazed door with tiled flooring. Entrance hall with wood flooring and access to the understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted thermostat.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin, tiled flooring.
* Dining room with a stone surround fireplace, large window to front.
* Good sized sitting room with gas fireplace, stone mantle, sliding door to the conservatory.
* Conservatory with ceramic tiled flooring, French door to the rear garden, radiator.
* Recently re-fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level storage units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath. A five ring gas burner hob, integrated Neff double oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, extractor fan, tiled splashback areas, space for a dining table, French doors onto the patio.
* Utility room with wood flooring, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink unit, recently installed wall mounted Worcester combination boiler, space for fridge freezer, door to garage.
* First floor landing with airing cupboard having shelving and a radiator.
* Bedrooms one and two are doubles. Bedroom three is a single with a hatch to the loft which has a ladder and is partly boarded and insulated.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising a corner bath with dual headed shower over, WC and wash basin.
* Garage with light, power, up and over door.
* The rear garden comprises a patio area, is mostly laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and has mature shrubs and trees. It is very private with views across the town. Outside tap. Outside light.
* To the front there is off road parking for three vehicles, a small lawned area and a Magnolia tree.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We bought and sold through Anker & Partners in November 2017. James was the best agent we had out to value our property by some mile, not only his enthusiasm, and passion showed but also his interest in our property and the renovations we had completed on it. Marie was excellent during the sales transaction, chasing solicitors and Jeremy oversaw everything and made what was was a difficult purchase (for reasons outside of his control) run very smoothly. We are so thankful to Anker & Partners and would recommend them to anyone wishing to sell or buy at any point in the future. We would certainly use them again. Mr & Mrs Wilkinson"