- A greatly extended semi detached three storey house backing onto fields
- A spacious well presented four bedroom two bathroom house with lovely rural views within walking distance of the primary school
A SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED THREE STOREY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE BACKING ONTO FARMLAND WITH LOVELY VIEWS OVER ADJOINING FIELDS AND COUNTRYSIDE BEYOND.
Hall, sitting room, large open plan living kitchen/dining space, utility, cloakroom, master bedroom with large en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, gas ch, double glazing, off road parking, gardens adjoining farmland. Energy rating C.
Banbury town centre 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles (rear access)
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 3 miles Twyford will be reached. After a short distance turn left into Twyford Grove and follow the road into Margaret Road. At the T-junction turn left into Walton Avenue and follow the road for approximately 400 yards and the property will be found on the left hand side.
TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of Adderbury where there are many amenities including shop, post office, butchers shop, hairdressers, public houses including the The Red Lion which is a short walk away, tennis club, golf club, parish church and bus service. There is also an excellent primary school within walking distance of the property and the village is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham.
71 WALTON AVENUE is a brick built semi detached house which has been extended over recent years with a ground floor pitched roof in addition to the rear creating a large open plan living/kitchen/dining area ideal for modern living from where views over the adjoining fields can be enjoyed. A second floor has been added to provide a generous master bedroom with wall to wall built-in wardrobes and an adjacent large en-suite shower room. With the high vantage point the views from the main bedroom are impressive with outlooks over the fields and miles of countryside beyond. In addition to these features there is a main reception, a utility room leading off the kitchen and a ground floor cloakroom with WC beyond that. Three of the four bedrooms can be described as doubles and the single bedroom on the first floor at the back would make an ideal study which also has the views. Externally there is off road parking on the driveway as well as a front garden whilst to the rear there is a larger garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An extended semi detached three storey house which is much larger then it appears from the front.
* An extensive ground floor includes a large open plan living/kitchen/dining area with a generous area for sofas, space for a good sized table and chairs as well as a kitchen/breakfast area with adjoining utility and ground floor cloakroom. Bi-fold doors complete this area maximising the lovely outlooks over the garden and fields beyond.
* Sitting room semi open plan to the previously described room with a window to front.
* Three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, two windows.
* Second floor master bedroom with wall to wall built-in wardrobes with Walnut effect door fronts, delightful rural views over miles of countryside.
* Large en-suite shower room to the master bedroom fitted with a white suite comprising a fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, window, storage area with door to undereaves, extractor.
* Gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing.
* Off road parking on the driveway to the front and a lawned garden with edging to the boundaries.
* Side access via a gate at the side leads via a path to a stone paved patio/barbeque area beyond which is a lawn divided by a central path with a further paved area at the back next to the fields and a timber garden shed.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We used Anker & Partners to sell our property in Kings Sutton. They gave a very professional and personal service. Always friendly and helpful, no matter how many times we contacted them. A great team, thank you very much."