- A detached bungalow in a pleasant no through road
- Open plan sitting room/dining room
- Semi open plan kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Wet room
- Off road parking
A DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED BUNGALOW IN A PLEASANT NO THROUGH ROAD IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED AND VERY WELL SERVED VILLAGE INCLUDING A RAILWAY STATION.
Hall, open plan living/dining room semi open plan to kitchen, three bedrooms, wet room, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garden, covered side passage, garage and off road parking. Energy rating E.
Banbury 5 miles, Brackley 7 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Kings Sutton railway station 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Oxford 21 miles, Stratford upon Avon 24 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Kings Sutton to London Marylebone by rail 1 hour approx.
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Kings Sutton to Oxford by rail approx. 25 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On entering Twyford (Adderbury) turn left where signposted to Kings Sutton. Travel through the village until reaching the T-junction. Turn left into Astrop Road and turn right after approximately 30 yards into Glebe Rise. Follow the road around to the right and the property will be found after a short distance on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 2 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
52 GLEBE RISE is a detached three bedroomed bungalow located in this desirable no through road forming part of the very well served village of Kings Sutton. It has well balanced accommodation including semi open plan living kitchen/dining. The bathroom has been replaced with a wet room and there is gas central heating via radiators as well as uPVC double glazing. There is an open plan lawned area to the front whilst the main area of garden lies to the rear. To the front there is an off road parking space on the drive beyond which is a garage and a workshop and a covered side passage links front and rear.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A semi detached three bedroomed bungalow located in a popular no through road.
* Hall with door to built-in storage and recess housing the gas fired boiler behind louvred doors.
* Open plan living/dining room with stone fireplace.
* Well proportioned kitchen which is semi open plan to the living and dining area.
* Modern wet room.
* Two double bedrooms and one single.
* Garden to rear including large patio, lawn and borders, raised pond, greenhouse, personal door to the workshop and garage. Further door to the covered side passage.
* To the front there is an open plan lawned area, path to the front door, door opening to the covered side passage, an off road parking space on the driveway beyond which an up and over door opens to the garage with power and light connected, access to a small workshop also with power and light connected and a personal door to the rear garden.
* Off road parking on the front leading to a single garage with light and power connected and a personal door to the rear garden.
* All mains services are connected.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "