- An immaculately presented four bedroom detached house
- Kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room
- En-suite to master
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Off road parking.
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON LONGFORD PARK WITH GARAGE AND SIDE BY SIDE PARKING.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, garage, off road parking. Energy rating B.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue into Bodicote and at the traffic lights turn left into Longford Park Road. Follow the road for approximately 500 yards until you reach the primary school and follow the road right handed into Songthrush Road. Follow the road for approximately 400 yards and take the turning into Swift Drive on the left. The property will be found as the fourth on the left where parking is available on the curb or at the rear of the property in front of the garage on the right.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the two centre.
SWIFT DRIVE forms part of the new development called "Longford Park". There are to be a large range of amenities including a primary school, a village centre, football pitches, a sports pavilion, provision of a community hall, space for retail units and a proposed community park adjoining the Oxford canal. Within Bodicote existing facilities include village hall, Post Office and stores, two public houses, highly acclaimed Indian restaurant, sports and recreation facilities including Bannatyne's gym which is within walking distance of the property. Easy access on foot is afforded to miles of open countryside. Bus service to and from the town centre every half an hour, further bus service to Oxford.
An immaculately presented detached four bedroomed famly home in a popular Bodicote location with garage and side by side parking. This large detached property is an ideal family home with good sized bedrooms, private rear garden and spacious ground floor accommodation. The kitchen/dining room would be a good space for entertaining, it also has French doors onto the patio area. There are three double bedrooms and a further single, the garage has lighting and socket points with two side by side parking spaces which is useful as most houses on the development have tandem parking.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An almost new detached four bedroomed house on Longford Park in Bodicote.
* Beautifully presented spacious accommodation on two floors.
* Kitchen/dining room with good entertainment space.
* Within easy reach of Bannatyne's gym, public houses in Bodicote and highly regarded primary schools.
* Entrance hall with tiled flooring access to the consumer unit and door to cloakroom.
* Cloakroom with tiled flooring, WC, tiled splashback areas, wash basin, frosted double glazed window to rear.
* Kitchen/dining room with space for a table, tiled flooring, French door to the rear, integrated fridge freezer, electric double oven, a range of base and eye level units having soft closing hinges with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, LED spotlights under cabinets, integrated dishwasher, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, digital thermostat, five ring gas burner hob, glass splashback area, extractor fan.
* Sitting room with understairs storage cupboard, French doors onto the patio area.
* Bedroom one has wall to wall built-in wardrobes and a wall mounted thermostat.
* En-suite fitted with a suite comprising a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled flooring, tiled splashback areas, shaver point, LED spotlights.
* Bedrooms two and three are doubles.
* Bedroom four is a good sized single.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower and mixer tap over, shower screen, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled flooring, tiled splashback areas, LED spotlights, heated towel rail.
* Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
* Outside the garden is mostly laid to lawn, has an extended patio area, is very low maintenance with shrub areas and there is a personal door to the garage.
* Garage with an up an over door, power and light connected, storage space. Two off road parking spaces side by side in front of the garage.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We used Anker and Partners to sell our home in Great Bourton. From the initial visit to value the property to the completion we found their service to be efficient and professional. The ladies who showed around prospective buyers were very good at promoting the property. The office staff were really helpful in guiding us through the sales process. The sale was a long drawn out one due to a very slow legal process from our buyers. The Anker staff were excellent in chasing up and communicating with us on the progress. Without their persistence on our behalf I feel it would have taken even longer. We were very grateful we had used them to act for us."