- A spacious and characterful two bedroomed three storey Victorian house
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Extended kitchen
- Spacious family bathroom
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Rear garden
A SPACIOUS AND CHARACTERFUL TWO BEDROOMED VICTORIAN HOUSE SPLIT OVER THREE STOREYS THAT IS WELL PRESENTED WITH A PLEASANT REAR GARDEN AND GARAGE.
Sitting room, dining room, extended kitchen, spacious family bathroom, two double bedrooms, double glazing gas central heating, rear garden, garage. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 0.3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a westerly direction along West Bar Street and into the Broughton Road. Continue past the right hand turning for Bath Road and Gilkes Yard and turn right where possible. Proceed on foot and number 122 will be found on the right where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
122 BROUGHTON ROAD is a characterful Victorian terraced house which has spacious accommodation arranged over three floors. The ground floor benefits from a single storey extension that is currently the kitchen which has in recent years been upgraded. The bathroom is larger than average having a separate bath and double shower cubicle and both bedrooms are doubles. There is a pleasant rear garden leading onto a garage where off road parking could be created.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three storey Victorian townhouse.
* Recently installed double glazing and newly fitted kitchen.
* Character features.
* Two double bedrooms.
* Rear garden and garage.
* Front door opens directly into the sitting room which has a fireplace and door leading to dining room and staircase.
* Dining room with space for a dining table, good sized understairs storage cupboard, opening to the kitchen.
* Recently re-fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level storage units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, ceramic tiled flooring, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for washing machine, four ring gas burner hob and electric oven beneath, tiled splashback areas, sink unit with mixer tap over, space for fridge freezer, personal door leading to the rear garden.
* First floor family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath, double shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin. Wood flooring, LED spotlighting, ample storage.
* First floor double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe.
* Further double bedroom on the second floor having character features and built-in wardrobes.
* The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn and has a decking area, patio area, mature shrub borders and access to the garage at the bottom of the garden.
* The garage has light, power and wooden double doors.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "