- A one bedroomed second floor retirement apartment which is larger than usual in this town centre block
- Well presented and spacious retirement flat with re-fitted shower room and large living room
A WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOMED SECOND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT WHICH IS LARGER THAN USUAL.
Communal hall, private hall, good storage, large sitting/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, re-fitted shower room, communal lounge, laundry, guest room, store room, gardens and car parking. Energy rating B.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via Horse Fair into North Bar and continue straight on at the traffic lights into Southam Road (A423). After a short distance turn right into School Lane and take the first turning right where signposted to Merisham Court. Follow the sign to the parking area on the right and Merisham Court will be found on the right.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham New Street (50 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
25 MERISHAM COURT is a second floor retirement apartment which is part of a modern development constructed in 2009. It offers large than average accommodation for a one bedroomed property in this block with a spacious living area. The well presented accommodation has been upgraded with a re-fitted shower room including a double shower cubicle. The kitchen has a range of modern fittings and integrated appliances. The bedroom is a generous double which includes a built-in double wardrobe. There is an excellent range of communal facilities including lounge with direct access to the gardens, laundry, store room, car park and House Manager.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A larger than average one bedroomed retirement apartment in this conveniently located development within walking distance of the town.
* Well presented spacious accommodation including a large sitting/dining room.
* Very well equipped with modern fittings including a re-fitted shower room.
* Hall with doors to a built-in storage cupboard and separate large walk-in airing cupboard.
* A modern well equipped kitchen with built-in oven, hob and integrated extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, single drainer sink, work surfaces, window.
* Spacious double bedroom with built-in double wardrobe.
* Re-fitted shower room with a modern white suite comprising a fully tiled double shower cubicle, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
* Communal entrance, hall, sitting room with direct access to the landscaped gardens at the front, laundry, store room, guest room with en-suite, gardens and parking area.
* House Manager and emergency telephone system with pull cords.
The property is held on a 125 year lease which commenced on 1st January 2009.
Ground rent £425 per annum. Service charge £2171.16 per annum.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Cherwell District Council. Council Tax Band B.
Cherwell District Council. Council Tax Band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We used Anker and Partners to sell our home in Great Bourton. From the initial visit to value the property to the completion we found their service to be efficient and professional. The ladies who showed around prospective buyers were very good at promoting the property. The office staff were really helpful in guiding us through the sales process. The sale was a long drawn out one due to a very slow legal process from our buyers. The Anker staff were excellent in chasing up and communicating with us on the progress. Without their persistence on our behalf I feel it would have taken even longer. We were very grateful we had used them to act for us."