Spring Lane, Little Bourton
Guide price £485,000
A BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED SPACIOUS VILLAGE HOUSE WITH VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING A SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE ATTRACTIVELY LOCATED IN THIS POPULAR VILLAGE WHICH IS CONVENIENTLY PLACED FOR BANBURY.
Spacious entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, utility room, shower room/cloakroom, three bedrooms plus self contained fourth bedroom/studio, off landing en-suite bathroom, family bathroom, garage, private rear garden, central heating, double glazing. Energy rating F.
GUIDE PRICE £485,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury 2 miles
Southam 8 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed along the Southam Road (A423). Having left the edge of the town proceed for approximately 1 ½ miles until the right hand turning for Little Bourton is reached. Spring Lane is the first turning on the left and The Corner House will be found immediately in front of you on the corner of Spring Lane and Chapel Lane. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
LITTLE BOURTON is located approximately two miles to the north of Banbury with easy access to the M40 motorway. In the nearby villages of Great Bourton and Cropredy there are facilities including schooling, inns, village store and post office.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A substantial village house constructed of stone, brick and slate.
* Well proportioned accommodation with good natural light.
* Large entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor, stairs to first floor, telephone point, meter cupboards, door to rear porch, matwell, radiator.
* Porch over rear door.
* Sitting room having open fireplace with marble hearth and multi fuel burning stove, cupboard and book shelves to either side of chimney breast, coving to ceiling, TV point, two radiators.
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted in pale lemon shaker style having base units with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, concealed lighting over working surfaces, ceramic tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, spotlighting, built-in larder cupboard, space for fridge/freezer, feature glazed partition wall, stainless steel stove having LPG hobs and electric double oven, stainless steel extractor hood, TV point, ceramic tiled flooring, cupboard with oil fired boiler within, radiator.
* Dining room with coving to ceiling, glazed recess, patio doors to garden and patio, ceramic tiled floor, TV point, radiator, door to utility.
* Utility room featuring a porcelain sink with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled splashbacks and wall mirror, ceramic tiled floor, door to garden, two radiators, door to secondary staircase leading to studio/bedroom four.
* Shower/cloakroom fitted with a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. Ceramic tiled floor, understairs cupboard, extractor, radiator.
* First floor landing with downer spotlighting, built-in linen cupboard, built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater, radiator.
* Bedroom one has fitted wardrobes and dressing table, telephone point, two wall light points, two radiators.
* En-suite bathroom off the landing fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, WC and shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashbacks, chrome towel rail, extractor, radiator.
* Bedroom two has a built-in wardrobe and a radiator.
* Bedroom three has fitted cupboards, book shelving and a radiator.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity wash basin with mixer tap, WC. Ceramic tiled splashbacks, shaver light, trap to roof space, extractor, radiator.
* Above the garage is a self contained annexe/bedroom four/studio having sink unit, working surfaces, exposed timbers, TV point, three radiators.
* Garage integral to the property and having front and side doubles doors, light and power. Gravelled driveway (which is in part shared) allows space for off road parking in front of the garage.
* Garage has scope for conversion into living space.
* To the front there is a low stone wall with ornate iron railings and a higher stone wall on the front corner shields the oil tank and LPG bottles. Outside tap, outside light. Flags and shrubs. Virginia Creeper.
* To the rear the garden is enclosed predominantly by walling and comprises a patio, lawn, flower and shrub beds, pathways, Honeysuckles, Clematis, Wisteria. Gate gives access to rear. Outside lighting. Outside tap.
Mains water, electricity and drainage connected. Oil fired central heating via radiators. Boiler in base unit near larder cupboard in kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.