- Well presented
- Ensuite to Master
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Off road parking
- No through road
- Open plan kitchen breakfast room
- No onward chain
A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE ON A QUIET CLOSE ON THE NORTHERN SIDE OF BANBURY. CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR RETAIL AREAS, THE MOTORWAY JUNCTION AND PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen breakfast room, utility room, three bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, double glazing throughout, gas central heating, off road parking for three cars, cul de sac location, NO ONWARD CHAIN. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northwesterly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Having passed the turning for Stratford upon Avon turn left into Ludlow Drive where Warkworth Close will be found as the first turning to the right. Upon entering Warkworth Close the property will be found after approximately 200 yards on the left hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
35 WARKWORTH CLOSE is a well proportioned three bedroom terraced property that sits on a popular close on the Northern aspect of Banbury Town. This quiet close was developed by J.A Pye, a highly regarded local builder that has incorporated character features throughout the development. This build was originally called The Coach House, and occupies a pleasant position on the road, overlooking a matured green. The accommodation is well planned over two floors, and offers an Ensuite to the master bedroom, a family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom. The kitchen has a practical utility room one side, and french doors opening onto the rear garden that is not overlooked and has school field views. There is parking alongside the property under a car port for up to three motor vehicles.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Three bedroom terraced property
* Popular close on the northern aspect of town
* Within easy reach of local amenities and local schools
* Spacious entrance hall with reception rooms either side, control panel for alarm
* The sitting room is at the front of the property, with feature fireplace with wood mantle.
* Kitchen breakfast room has tile effect flooring, a range of eye and base level units, working surfaces over cupboards and drawers, space under counter for white goods, electric oven with four ring gas burner hob over, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, sliding doors onto patio area, space for a dining table, and door leading to utility room
* Utility room has a recently installed glowworm wall mounted combination boiler, working surfaces with plumbing under for white goods
* Cloakroom comprises of tile effect flooring, wash basin and WC.
* First floor landing has rooms to all bedrooms and bathroom, and hatch to loft. The loft is boarded and insulated, with light and ladder.
* The master bedroom has built in wall to wall wardrobes, a wash basin and en-suite. The en-suite comprises of a WC, radiator, shower cubicle, tiled splash back areas
* Bedroom two is a double bedroom, and bedroom three is a single bedroom with pleasant field views.
* Family bathroom comprises of tile effect flooring, wash basin, WC, storage, bath tub with shower over, tiled splash back areas, extractor fan
* The rear garden is mostly laid lawn with a patio area. There are a range of planted shrubs, a gate to the side aspect, and the garden is very private not being overlooked, and has pleasant playing field views. There is space for a shed, that can be placed inside the garden, or at the end of the driveway which other neighbours have done.
* There is a small lawn area to the front of the property, and three parking spaces adjacent, that is under a car port.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I have bought and sold through Ankers and they are fantastic; my property having sold in about 10 days. Ever professional, they get the job done and I have never had to chase them for anything. They are happy to answer all questions, no matter how silly them seem! I highly recommend them and wouldn't go anywhere else."