- Extended three bed semi in the popular Hillview area
- Off road parking
- Good sized rear garden
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARAGE, OFF ROAD PARKING AND GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, gym, three bedrooms, family bathroom, garage, good sized rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Opposite the arcade of shops turn right into Ruscote Avenue, next left into Sinclair Avenue and right into Hillview Crescent. The property will be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
63 HILLIVEW CRESCENT is an immaculately presented semi detached house that has undergone recent improvement work throughout. There is a separate dining room in addition to the sitting room and a recently re-fitted kitchen. There is further accommodation at the rear of the property in the form of a conservatory and a smaller section off area currently used as a gym. There are two double bedrooms and a further single and a large enclosed rear garden. This would be an ideal family home in a popular Banbury location.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three bedroomed semi detached property in the popular Hillview area.
* Recently installed kitchen and bathroom suites.
* Private enclosed rear garden.
* Double glazing and gas central heating.
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring and LED spotlights.
* Sitting room with double glazed window to front, TV point, wall lights.
* Dining room with double glazed window to the rear onto the conservatory, wood effect laminate flooring, space for a dining table.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, integrated double electric oven, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, under counter space for white goods.
* Gym with power points, double glazed doors to the rear garden, leading to the conservatory.
* Conservatory which has wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, hatch to kitchen.
* Recently re-fitted family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted boiler.
* Bedrooms one and two are doubles.
* Bedroom three is a good sized single.
* The rear garden is a good size, very private, mostly laid to lawn with a range of trees and a small patio area.
* To the front of the property there is brick wall surround and off road parking for two/three cars.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I was a executor of a deceased estate and a house was part of the estate to sell, The house was local to Anker, but I live in Spain. which I imaged would cause me some headaches but Anker were so helpful and totally professional throughout the process, even when the original buyer pulled out through health reasons within a few days another buyer was found and the whole process was seamless. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any prospective buyer or seller. "