- Sought after location
- Within easy reach of the Queensway parade of shops
- Three bedrooms
A THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE LOCATED IN ONE OF BANBURY'S MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROADS WITHIN EASY REACH OF QUEENSWAY AND THE TOWN CENTRE.
Porch, living room/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating via radiators, good off road car parking, south facing rear garden. Energy rating E.
Approximate distances - Banbury town centre 0.5 miles, Banbury railway station 1.25 miles, Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles, Oxford 22 miles, Stratford upon Avon 20 miles, Leamington Spa 19 miles, Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins, Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins, Banbury to B'ham by rail 50 mins.
From Banbury Cross travel along West Bar and continue into the Broughton Road. Travel to the top of the Broughton Road and at the first roundabout turn left into Queensway. Take the second turning left into Mewburn Road and then first right after the shopping parade into Wesley Drive. Take the first left into Kingsway and the property will be found on the right hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A semi detached house in a quiet and pleasant position in the highly sought after Kingsway which is within walking distance of the Queensway parade of shops and a bus stop.
* Within walking distance of the town centre and all daily amenities to include local schools.
* Constructed around 1970 and appearing to be well maintained.
* Some scope for updating.
* Open plan living room/dining room.
* Kitchen with sink having mixer tap, door to rear garden, base units, eye level cabinets, electric cooker point, wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
* Landing has a trap to the roof space.
* Three bedrooms, bedroom two has a built-in wardrobe/airing cupboard.
* Bathroom having white suite comprising bath with electric shower unit over, WC, wash basin, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* The front driveway and forecourt allows off road parking for three motor vehicles. There is a small car port attached to the side of the dwelling.
* To the rear there is a south facing garden measuring 65' x 30'. This is mainly slabbed and it is likely that most prospective buyers may wish to re-design. Outside tap. Outside light. Trees and shrubs.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"To Jeremy and all the team at Anker With our thanks for a successful and smooth sale."