- A well presented extended detached house
- In a highly regarded no through road
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Four bedrooms
- Integral garage
- Off road parking on the driveway
- Generous garden to rear
A WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED HOUSE IN A HIGHLY REGARDED NO THROUGH ROAD WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE.
Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, garden room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, four bedrooms, bathroom, integral garage, off road parking on the driveway, gas central heating via radiators, generous garden to rear. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road towards Shipston on Stour (B4035). At the roundabout turn left into Queensway and take the first left into Burlington Gardens. The property will be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
10 BURLINGTON GARDENS is an extended four bedroomed detached house in a highly regarded road. It is situated towards the end of the close and is very well presented. The property benefits from being extended already and further lends itself to being extended into the generous rear garden or re-configuring internally to accommodate modern living. The current owner has owned for the property for over 50 years and has ensured the house been kept in good order throughout. On offer is a detached house with off road parking, a large private rear garden and good sized accommodation throughout providing the ideal family house. Viewing is advised.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached four bedroomed house in a highly sought after road in Banbury.
* Within walking distance of the town centre and all daily amenities.
* Scope to extend further subject to planning permission and building regulations approval.
* uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating via radiators.
* Entrance hall with oak laminate flooring and wall mounted thermostat.
* Sitting room with gas fireplace, half bay window to front, door to dining room.
* Dining room with space for a table.
* The garden room has a radiator and French doors opening onto the southwest facing garden.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units, new electric oven with electric hob over, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled splashback areas, tiled effect vinyl flooring, breakfast bar, door to cloakroom, door to side.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft which is part boarded, insulated and has a light.
* Bedroom one is a double with built-in wardrobes and access to the airing cupboard.
* Bedrooms two and three are doubles.
* Bedroom four is a good sized single with dual aspect.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and WC. Tiled splashback areas.
* The northwest facing rear garden is large and private. It is mostly laid to lawn and comprises a patio area, mature flower beds, a range of trees, plants and shrubs. Two sheds. Outside tap. Outside light. Access to the front of the property via a side passageway.
* The front is mostly laid to lawn with a range of mature flower borders and shrubs. Off road parking for two cars.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We found Ankers to be a very professional and friendly team, nothing was too much trouble and they were always available on the phone. The viewings were always conducted well and everything else was stress free. 5 stars."