- A spacious much improved end of terrace house
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Good sized garden
- Useful store/gym
- Communal off road parking
- No onward chain
A SPACIOUS MUCH IMPROVED END TERRACED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH A GOOD SIZED GARDEN IN A QUIET LOCATION.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom, central heating, double glazing, good sized garden, useful store/gym, communal off road car parking, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Banbury railway station 3 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northwesterly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel to the roundabout at the top of the Warwick Road and turn right onto Highlands. Take the second turning on the right into Sussex Drive and as the road bends around to the right turn left into Devon Way. Proceed to the foot of Devon Way following the numbering system and the property will be found tucked away at the very end. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
DEVON WAY is located in a popular residential area on the northern side of the town. It is within easy reach of all daily facilities to include shops and schools, local centres of employment can also be easily reached. A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built end of terrace two storey house in the popular Hardwick farm area on the northern side of town.
* Spacious accommodation complemented by gas central heating via radiators, double glazing.
* The property stands in a larger than average plot and has a good sized rear garden.
* Hallway with large storage cupboard with light within.
* Sitting room having living flame gas fire, TV point, stairs rising to first floor, range of cupboards and shelving.
* Kitchen/dining room which has been re-fitted in recent years. Single one and a half bowl sink unit, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, plumbing for automatic dishwasher, fitted oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, ceramic tiled splashbacks, wine rack, spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, fridge freezer space, gas fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, space for tumble dryer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, door to garden.
* Landing has a built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater, trap to roof space which is insulated.
* Two doubles and a single bedroom, fitted wardrobes and cupboards in bedroom one.
* Re-fitted bathroom in white with chrome fixtures and fittings, bath with mixer tap, vanity wash basin, WC, shower cubicle, laminate tiled floor, extractor, chrome radiator.
* Lawned and fenced front garden with path to front door and outside light.
* The gardens extend to the side and rear and are of excellent proportions. There is a lawn, patio, sun terrace, flower and shrub borders, a gravelled rockery area, outside tap, outside power point. At the foot of the garden is a useful brick shed. The rear garden measures approximately 50' in depth x 40' in width.
* To the side of the dwelling is a useful store which has light and power within and is currently used as a gym.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"From start to finish we have been really happy with the Anker team. They always had our best interest in mind and were well informed of the local market. We were always in good communication with the team and knew exactly what was going on, we would definitely use them again. Thank you Jeremy, Marie and team."