- Highly desirable and well served village
- Kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite and family bathroom
- Off road parking
- Single garage
- Rear garden
A MODERN WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME LOCATED IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE AND WELL SERVED VILLAGE OF BLOXHAM.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, landing, three bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, garden, off road parking, single garage. Energy rating C.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Travel through the village passing the church on the left hand side and at the mini roundabout bear left into the Barford Road. Take the first left turning into the Milton Road and continue for approximately a ¼ of a mile and turn left into Collins Drive and Ayres Drive will be found after a short distance on the right hand side. Continue straight ahead and the property will be found on the left after approximately 200 yards. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
21 AYRES DRIVE is a very well presented three bedroomed semi detached house sitting on a generous corner plot. Well planned and spacious internally the entrance hall has a staircase rising to the first floor, doors left and right leading to the sitting room and kitchen/diner. There is a conveniently place cloakroom. The landing has access to all first floor accommodation with three good sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the master. There is low maintenance courtyard style rear garden with a gate giving access to the rear leading to the garage and paring area. Viewing is advised.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Sought after well served village.
* Edge of village location with countryside walks nearby.
* Highly regarded primary and secondary schools in the village.
* Well presented modern house.
* Single garage and off road parking.
* Entrance hall with Amtico wood flooring and wall mounted thermostat, doors leading to cloakroom, sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
* Cloakroom with WC, wash basin, tiled splashback areas and extractor fan.
* Sitting room with double glazed French doors opening onto the patio area, TV point.
* Kitchen/dining room which has space for a dining table, Amtico wood flooring, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, four ring gas burner hob, electric oven, wall mounted combination boiler in far left cupboard (serviced in February 2018), tiled splashback areas, a range of base and eye level cabinets with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under.
* First floor landing with airing cupboard and doors to all first floor accommodation.
* The master bedroom is a double with built-in cupboard and an en-suite. The en-suite has tiled splashback areas, tiled flooring, WC, wash basin, double glazed frosted window, extractor fan, shower cubicle.
* Bedroom two is a double.
* Bedroom three is a good sized single.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising bath with electric shower over, tiled splashback areas, WC, wash basin, tiled flooring.
* The rear garden is mostly patio with a laid lawn, shrub borders, very private with a gate to the rear parking area and garage.
* Off road parking for three cars and a single garage within a block of four and it is the second garage from the right with an up and over door.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We were having a stressful time trying to sell our house. We left our old agency and went to Anker. Jeremy Vasey was on the case and very supportive. Emails were replied to quickly. Towards the end Jeremy went out of his way to make sure things were proceeding with our sale. "