Courtington Lane, Bloxham
A VERY WELL PRESENTED DETACHED HOUSE STANDING IN A LARGE NON-ESTATE PLOT BACKING ONTO FIELDS WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF ALL THREE SCHOOLS.
Hall, cloakroom and wet room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch, uPVC double glazing, off road parking, garage/utility and store, approx. 130' rear garden backing onto fields, lovely views. Energy rating C.
Banbury town centre 4 miles
Chipping Norton 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately 3 miles Bloxham will be reached. Continue into the village and turn right into Courtington Lane opposite Bloxham School. The property will be found approximately a ¼ of a mile on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
95 COURTINGTON LANE is a detached house which has over recent years been modernised and is now presented in very good order. It is situated in a large non-estate plot which is within easy walking distance of all three schools in the village. It has lovely views over adjoining fields to the rear. The accommodation which is arranged on two floors includes two ground floor reception rooms and a conservatory as well as a cloakroom and wet room at ground floor level whilst on the first floor there are three generous bedrooms all of which have built-in wardrobes and a modern bathroom with a white suite including a spa bath. We believe that there is great scope to extend the property to the side and rear subject to planning permission and building regulations approval where required. There is a generous frontage allowing off road parking beyond which there is a garage/utility. The rear garden extends to approximately 130' in length beyond which there are beautiful outlooks.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented detached non-estate house.
* Occupying a large level plot backing onto fields.
* Lovely views to the rear over countryside.
* Ideally positioned for access to the primary and secondary schools in the village.
* Ground floor cloakroom and wet room with a white suite.
* Sitting room with two windows to front and built-in log effect raised gas fire.
* Large separate dining room with French windows opening to the rear garden and views over the fields beyond.
* Kitchen with shaker cream units and integrated appliances, window to rear overlooking the garden and views over the fields beyond, excellent storage solutions within the units.
* Conservatory/hobbies room with door to garden, personal door to the garage/utility and window to the rear overlooking the garden and countryside.
* Main bedroom with window to rear overlooking the garden and superb rural views beyond, built-in wardrobe.
* Two further bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
* Family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising a spa bath, wash hand basin and WC, window, half tiled walls and heated towel rail.
* Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
* Up and over door to a single garage/utility with plumbing for washing machine, laminate wood effect floor, power and light connected, wall mounted gas fired boiler and window, personal door to the conservatory.
* Large frontage with off road parking/turning space, lawn, borders and hedge.
* Side access leads via a gate to the rear garden which measures approximately 130' x 40' and backs onto fields. It comprises a patio, lawned area with borders, trees, summerhouse and views over the adjoining fields.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the garage/utility.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.