- Retirement apartment
- Very spacious sitting/dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large double bedroom
- Spacious bathroom
- Communal Garden
AN EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE AND WELL LAID OUT SECOND FLOOR ONE BEDROOMED RETIREMENT APARTMENT WITH A PLEASANT OUTLOOK, HAVING ASSISTED LIVING WITH A SUPERB RANGE OF COMMUNAL FACILITIES VERY CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE.
Large hall, very spacious sitting/dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances, large double bedroom, spacious bathroom, storage, an excellent range of communal rooms including restaurant and 24/7 house manager, communal garden and parking.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Horton Hospital 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.25 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a northerly direction via Horsefair and North Bard continue straight on at the traffic lights into Southam Road. Take the first turning right into School Lane and first right again where signposted to Foxhall Court. Bear left into the parking area.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
Foxhall Court originally constructed by McCarthy Stone includes an "Assisted Living" package which includes staffing, communal services, cleaning and maintenance, professional services, housekeeping and use of the restaurant. The office is manned by a house manager 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The associated costs are detailed below under the leasehold paragraph.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A much larger one bedroomed second floor retirement apartment.
* Within easy walking distance of the town centre.
* Forming part of a McCarthy Stone development with "Assisted Living" including a restaurant and other first class facilities.
* A friendly environment with regular event including music evenings, exercise, coffee morning plus daily three course meals.
* Large sitting room with pleasant outlook.
* Larger than average kitchen with integrated appliances.
* A spacious double bedroom with window, double built-in wardrobe and ample space for additional furniture.
* A large bathroom/wet room with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, fully tiled shower area, semi recessed wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC and fully tiled walls.
* The property has recently been vacated and would benefit from some re-decoration.
* Communal hall, lift, laundry room and guest room with en-suite available for friends and family by arrangement.
* Communal residents lounge, IT room and restaurant.
* Well tended communal south facing gardens.
* Communal off street parking.
* Resident house manager on duty day and night.
* Emergency pull system with pull cords in every room linking the apartment to the house manager or the central switchboard 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
The property is held on a 125 year lease from 2008. There is a monthly service charge of £510.29 which covers staff, communal services and maintenance, professional services and the Residential Office Manager. One hour per week of cleaning/assistance. There is an additional ground rent of £215 every six months. Please note that three course meals are available at lunch time in the restaurant at an additional cost of £4.05. Please note that residents must be 70 years or over.
Cherwell District Council
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Very professional and personal service. Very efficient, understanding and knows what they are doing!"