Balmoral Avenue, Banbury
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE WITH A GENEROUS WELL STOCKED GARDEN.
Sitting room, kitchen, dining/family room, three bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC, well stocked gardens to to front and rear, communal off road parking.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 2.75 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road and continue to the roundabout. Turn right into Woodgreen Avenue and take the second on the left into Mascord Road. At the T-junction turn right and Balmoral Avenue will be found after approximately 300 yards on the left hand side. Follow the road and the property will be found on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious brick built terraced house on the Western side of Banbury.
* Well proportioned accommodation on two floors.
* Some cosmetic updating required.
* Sitting room with large window to front.
* Kitchen with pine base and eye level units, work surfaces with concealed lighting over, plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, space for fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Dining/family room semi open plan to the kitchen with door to the rear porch.
* Large main bedroom with window to front.
* Well proportioned second bedroom with window to rear.
* Third bedroom with window to front.
* Bathroom with a coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, recessed wash hand basin, window, fully tiled walls, wall mounted electric heater and separate WC.
* Partial night storage heating and gas convector heaters.
* Well stocked gardens to front and rear.
* There is currently off road communal parking to the front however the curb has been dropped to the front meaning that the front garden could be converted to private off road parking if required.
* A particular feature is the rear garden which comprises a large patio, small pond, lawn and well stocked borders with a variety of trees and shrubs.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.