- End of terrace house
- Sitting room
- Two Bedrooms
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Rear garden
A PLEASANTLY LOCATED TWO BEDROOMED END TERRACED HOUSE OVERLOOKING A WOODED AREA ON THE POPULAR RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD OF HARDWICK.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, rear garden. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 Miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road turning right at the second roundabout into Ruscote Avenue. Continue and turn left at the roundabout into Longelandes Way and follow this road to the first mini roundabout and turn right into Highlands. Take the first turning on the right and continue down the hill where The Camellias can be seen on the left hand side. Ignore the first sign for The Camellias and take the second turning signposted The Camellias and follow the numbering system until 19 can be found straight ahead turning left into the car parking area.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
19 THE CAMELLIAS is a well presented modern two bedroomed house which is pleasantly located in this popular neighbourhood on the northern outskirts of town. The house would ideally suit investors or first time buyers. It is situated overlooking a wooden area. There is an enclosed rear courtyard garden and allocated parking space. A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Outside storage cupboard with meters and storage space.
* Entrance hall with wall mounted thermostat and doors leading to the sitting room and stairs rising to first floor.
* Sitting room with fireplace, double glazed sliding doors to patio area and an understairs storage cupboard housing the wall mounted boiler.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over , plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, electric oven, wood effect laminate flooring.
* Landing with hatch to loft which is part insulated and part boarded.
* The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, tiling.
* Bedroom one is a double with built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom two is a single.
* Outside the property there is a courtyard style garden with a gate leading to the allocated parking area. To the front there is a terraced patio and gate to the front and it overlooks a wooded area.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker were the agent for our onward purchase. Notwithstanding that we were not their clients, they kept us informed throughout the process. We had a very long chain beneath us and only Anker kept abreast of the status of each transaction in the chain and were able to inform us accurately about our position. They are extremely professional, courteous and helpful. I cannot recommend the Banbury Office highly enough and will certainly use them in the future. Excellent service!"