- A superb detached extended family home
- Sitting room
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Further reception or ground floor bedroom
- Three first floor double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en-suite
- Large rear garden
- Off road parking.
A SUPERB EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH AN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER AND A LARGE GARDEN.
Porch, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, dining area, study, further reception room/ground floor bedroom, three first floor double bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite, WC, garage, large rear garden, off road parking, gas central heating, double glazing. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 0.8 miles
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar, continuing into the Broughton Road towards Shipston on Stour (B4035). At the roundabout turn left into Queensway and the property will be found as the fourth house on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
74 QUEENSWAY is a detached brick built detached four bedroomed house in a very popular location. The property has been extended and re-configured throughout to create a family friendly house with ample space for entertaining. The bedrooms are all doubles with the fourth being on the ground floor with its own en-suite accommodation those that need singe storey living. The dining area opens onto a large rear garden which is private, not overlooked and well maintained. The property is decorated and finished to a high standard throughout. To the front of the property there is a driveway which has space for the parking of three or four motor vehicles. The house in a desirable location and is very conveniently located being within walking distance of the town centre as well as more immediate facilities on Mewburn Road which is only a few hundred yards away. A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions ad layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A detached four bedroomed house in a sought after location.
* Single storey accommodation available with bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor.
* Extended and re-configured throughout and finished to a high standard.
* Four double bedrooms.
* Large rear garden.
* uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating via radiators.
* Entrance porch via uPVC door, LED spotlights. The entrance hall has wood effect laminate flooring.
* Sitting room having fireplace with stone surround.
* Large kitchen having been extended. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, six ring gas burner hob and electric oven, dishwasher, sink unit, space for fridge freezer, larder, opening to dining area, French doors to rear garden.
* Ground floor fourth bedroom/reception room with wood effect laminate flooring, door to side and French doors opening onto the rear garden.
* En-suite with a walk-in double shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, WC, wash basin, tiling throughout with spotlights and a sensor mirror.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft accessed via a ladder, is part boarded, fully insulated and has a light.
* Three first floor double bedrooms all of which have built-in wardrobes.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with power shower over, wash basin, WC. Tiled splashback areas.
* Garage housing the wall mounted boiler. Electric up and over door, plumbing for white goods.
* The garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, is of a good size, not overlooked and is very private. There is a patio area, terraced area to the rear which catches the evening sun and there is a range of mature shrubs and tree borders.
* The front of the property has off road parking space for three/four vehicles.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the garage. The hot water tank is in the airing cupboard off the landing.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After the passing of my wife I decided to sell our home with help from Anker and Partners (Banbury) I would like to thank all the staff, especially Jeremy Vasey who took the stress out of selling for me. I do not hesitate to recommend them and will use them as my future Agents."