- A spacious and very well presented extended four bedroomed semi detached house on Cherwell Heights
- A four bedroomed family house within walking distance of the railway station and town centre
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Large bathroom
- Off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
A VERY WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE ON THE POPULAR CHERWELL HEIGHTS DEVELOPMENT WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE RAILWAY STATION AND TOWN CENTRE.
Porch, large hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/diner, conservatory, four bedrooms, large family bathroom including separate shower, uPVC double glazing, gas ch, off road parking, store, garden.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 0.5 miles, Oxford 23 miles
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
From Banbury town centre proceed via the High Street into George Street and at the traffic lights turn right into Windsor Street and at the next traffic lights turn left into Swan Close Road. Take the second turning on the left into Bankside and Coppice Close will be found as the third turning on the right. Follow the road bearing left and the property will be found after a short distance on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham New Street (50 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A very well presented semi detached four bedroomed house which has been re-decorated extensively. It has well proportioned accommodation on two floors ideal for a family. The extensive ground floor accommodation includes a spacious sitting room, dining room, heated conservatory as well as a kitchen/diner with integrated appliances. There is a useful store which can be accessed from the front of the property and the kitchen. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a very large bathroom which includes a separate shower cubicle.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Popular residential neighbourhood being close to the train station and town centre.
* Porch and spacious entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor.
* Sitting room with large bay window to front, wood effect floor and open access to the dining room.
* A modern and extended kitchen/breakfast room well fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and a range of base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board and a four ring gas hob with an extractor fan over and a double oven beneath. There is an integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, door and window to the rear, door leading onto a useful storage room which has an up and over door to the front.
* Spacious conservatory with uPVC double glazed windows and doors opening to a sitting area with pergola and garden beyond, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted electric heater.
* On the first floor there are four bedrooms.
* The large bathroom is a particular feature fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, two windows, heated towel rail.
* Outside the property to the front there is a small lawned garden and off road car parking for one vehicle. The main area of garden is located to the rear which extends to approximately 35' in length. There is a sitting area with a pergola over adjoining the house which leads onto a lawned area with flower and plant borders and a large patio.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council Tax Band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Agent note II
Please note that one of the owners of the property is a relative of an employee of Anker and Partners.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Many thanks for everything you have done for us over the last 14 years. You are all fantastic, doing such a great job for us."