- A very well presented and re-configured townhouse
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Brick outhouse
- Pleasant south facing rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Character features
A VERY WELL PRESENTED AND RE-CONFIGURED TOWNHOUSE WITH CHARACTER FEATURES AND PLEASANT SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN.
Entrance to dining area, sitting room, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, brick outhouse, rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing. Energy rating E.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury train station 0.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via the High Street into George Street and take the third turning on the right into Britannia Road. Grove Street will be found as the second turning on the right hand side. Continue along the road, bear right at the end and the property will be found after a short distance on the left hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
10 GROVE STREET is a well presented townhouse conveniently located in Banbury town centre. Although close to the centre of town, the property is very quiet and can be enjoyed in the landscaped south facing rear garden. Over recent years the current owner has invested a lot of time and effort into maximising the floor space used creating a homely feel to the property. The bedrooms are good sizes and the accommodation is split over three floors. There is a good sized rear garden and a brick outhouse which could be used as an office.
* Period townhouse in Banbury town centre.
* Convenient location well placed for railway station access.
* Annually serviced boiler.
* Dining room with wood flooring, built-in storage units, access to the consumer unit, space for a dining table, understairs storage cupboard.
* Sitting room with gas fireplace, wood effect flooring, personal door to the rear and opening to the kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, plumbing for white goods, tiling to splashback areas, an enamel sink unit, electric double oven with bosch stainless steel four ring gas burner hob over, wall mounted boiler.
* Bedroom two located on the first floor which has wall to wall built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom three is a single and has a built-in storage cupboard, and also under bed storage.
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising a cast iron bath, WC and wash basin. Heated towel rail, tiled splashback areas.
* Access to the airing cupboard which has a radiator and shelving.
* On the second floor there is the master bedroom which is a good sized double and has a sky light, built-in wardrobes and eaves storage.
* Outside there is a low maintenance landscaped garden which is south facing and features a patio, brick outhouse, artificial turf.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Excellent, professional service offered by Jeremy, Simon and the rest of the team. We've bought and sold property through Anker and have been very impressed with their services. Even after completion, the team were more than happy to help with any questions or issues that we had. We'd highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in future. "