- An end terrace stone cottage with accommodation on three floors
- A two bedroomed cottage in a pleasant lane forming part of this charming village
A WELL PRESENTED THREE STOREY END TERRACE STONE COTTAGE IN A BACKWATER OF THIS CHARMING VILLAGE.
Sitting room, kitchenette, two bedrooms, bathroom, beams, views, open plan patio to rear, two allocated parking spaces.
Banbury 3 miles
Stratford upon Avon 25 miles
Oxford 27 miles
Leamington Spa 22 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a northerly direction toward Southam (A423). After approximately 2½ miles turn right where signposted to Great Bourton and turn left immediately before the church and bear left into Manor Road which then bears around to the right. The property will be found after a short distance on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
GREAT BOURTON is located approximately 3 miles to the North of Banbury with easy access to the M40 motorway. Within the village there is a public house, park/play area with football pitch and new play equipment for children, church and bus service to Banbury. The nearby village of Cropredy is approximately 1 mile distant. Here there are good facilities including a parish church, Methodist chapel, two public houses, doctors surgery, shop, tea room, primary school and bus service.
3 MANOR ROAD, GREAT BOURTON is a stone built three storey end terrace cottage. It is situated in a pleasant backwater of this relatively small village. We believe that this characterful property will suit first time buyers, second steppers and downsizers alike. It has just been re-decorated and new electric heaters have been installed.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A three storey stone built end terrace cottage.
* Re-decorated accommodation.
* Sitting room with window to front and seat under, laminate wood effect floor, fireplace with stove effect electric fire, open access to the kitchenette.
* Kitchenette fitted with base and eye level units, built-in oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, window to rear, quarry tiled floor, beams and door to the rear.
* First floor landing with stairs to first floor, window to rear.
* Main double bedroom with window to front with deep wooden sill and door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, laminate wood effect floor, window, heated towel rail.
* Second floor second bedroom with large window to rear and far reaching views, laminate wood effect floor.
* Ledged solid pine doors.
* New electric wall mounted heaters and uPVC double glazing.
* Open plan patio to rear with direct access to the shared vehicular access and two allocated parking spaces.
* All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We sold and purchased our new house through Anker and Partners and dealt with Simon, Marie and various other members of the team, all of which were pleasant, professional and a pleasure to deal with. Anker's kept us informed throughout and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to sell or purchase a house."