- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Garden room
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
A THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Entrance hall, kitchen, sitting room, dining room, garden room, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage, off road parking, no onward chain. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Turn right opposite the arcade of shops into Ruscote Avenue and take the first turning left into Sinclair Avenue. Travel to the top of the road and at the T-junction turn left into Austin Drive. At the next T-junction turn left into Riley Drive. The property will be found after approximately 150 yards on the left and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
33 RILEY DRIVE is a three bedroomed semi detached house located in a popular Banbury neighbourhood. The house is in a good condition but we feel some prospective purchasers may wish to carry out some updating. There is a good sized sitting/dining room ideal for entertaining and a pleasant rear garden. There is off road parking on the driveway as well as a single garage. The property is offered with no onward chain.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three bedroomed semi detached house in a popular location.
* No onward chain.
* We believe there is the possibility to extend the property subject to obtaining the relevant permissions.
* Entrance hall with window to side, understairs storage cupboard, uPVC door, wall mounted digital thermostat, access to old heating cupboard.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level storage units with working surfaces over and drawers beneath, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Dining room which has French doors onto the rear aspect, window to side and rear, opening to the sitting room.
* Good sized sitting room with large double glazed window to front.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft, window to side, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, doors to all first floor accommodation.
* Bedrooms one and two are doubles, bedroom three is a single.
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, tiled splashback areas, vinyl flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
* The rear garden is low maintenance. Shed. Access to the garage which has an up and over door.
* To the front there is off road parking for two cars.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Over the years we have always sought Tomâ€™s advice and used Anker and Partners to sell our houses and barn conversions. He provides accurate valuations and we are always given a professional service. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone with land to sell, barns to convert or new homes to consult them."