- Four bedroomed detached bungalow
- Highly regarded "Poets Corner" neighbourhood
- In excess of 2,000 square feet floorspace
- High specification wooden cabin which is separately rated and provides the opportunity for letting
- Family bathroom, two en-suites
- Pleasant private south facing rear garden
- Garage & car parking for three/four motor vehicles
- Energy rating C
AM IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED BUNGALOW QUIETLY POSITIONED IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL AMENITIES.
Entrance hall and inner hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, four bedrooms, three bathrooms.
Cabin offering living room/bedroom/kitchenette, shower room.
Garage and car parking for three/four motor vehicles, pleasant private south facing rear garden. Energy rating C.
GUIDE PRICE £650,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury town centre 0.8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a southerly direction along the Oxford Road (A4260). At the first traffic lights turn right into the Bloxham Road (A361). Continue until the right hand turning for Browning Road is reached and having turned right Byron Road will be found as the fourth left hand turning. The property will then be found on the left hand side by following the numbering system.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Probably the best detached bungalow that we have ever seen in Banbury town.
* Offering well appointed accommodation throughout.
* Constructed of brick and tile, and benefiting from uPVC fascias, soffits and gutters.
* Offering extensive accommodation and in excess of 2,000 square feet floorspace.
* Located in the rear garden is a high specification wooden cabin which is separately rated and provides the opportunity for letting.
* Located in a pleasant position in the highly regarded "Poets Corner" residential neighbourhood.
* Easy access to the town centre, Sainsbury's supermarket, primary and secondary schools, all daily amenities and local centres of employment.
* Spacious entrance hall and inner hallway within which a wall mounted thermostat and a burglar alarm pad, trap to insulated roof space with ladder and light within, built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with an electric immersion heater.
* Sitting room with marble fireplace having living flame gas fire within.
* Dining room having double glazed patio doors to side garden.
* Excellently planned and fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Oak units and granite working surfaces. Double bowl sink with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, fitted dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, top quality "Stoves" range having electric ovens and electric induction hob. Stainless steel extractor hood with lighting, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
* Utility room. Sink with mixer tap, working surfaces, eye level cabinets, storage cupboard, extractor fan, Gloworm gas fired boiler within cupboard for domestic hot water and central heating, door to rear garden.
* Four double bedrooms, three of which have fitted wardrobes.
* The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and a range of fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors.
* Sanitaryware is of high quality being in white with chrome fixtures and fittings.
* There is a family bathroom with jacuzzi bath, a wash basin with mixer tap, WC, ceramic tiled flooring and walling, a mirrored recess with vanity light.
* High electrical specification throughout, downer spotlighting in many rooms.
* Laminate flooring.
* The timber cabin comprises a living room/bedroom with kitchenette. Features include a laminate tiled floor throughout, spotlighting, electric heating and an air conditioning unit. There is an en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
* Single attached garage and concrete and gravelled driveway/forecourt allowing for the parking of three/four motor vehicles.
* Pleasant gardens to front and rear. There are shrub beds, a lawn, a decked area leading to the cabin, a pathway and gate to one side, an arbour, patio, and fruit trees. The rear garden, which is south facing, measures approximately 65' in width x 40' in depth.
All mains services are connected. Gas fired boiler is in the utility room within an eye level cabinet.
Cherwell District Council. Bungalow band E (band review pending), Cabin band A.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After the passing of my wife I decided to sell our home with help from Anker and Partners (Banbury) I would like to thank all the staff, especially Jeremy Vasey who took the stress out of selling for me. I do not hesitate to recommend them and will use them as my future Agents."