- Large detached five bedroomed family house
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Two en-suites
- Single garage
- Off road parking.
AN IMPRESSIVE FIVE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE SITUATED ON A NO THROUGH ROAD, WITH GOOD ACCESS FOR COMMUTERS TO THE RAILWAY STATION AND M40. THE HOUSE HAS BEEN FINISHED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL LEVEL THROUGHOUT, WITH ACCOMMODATION ON THREE FLOORS.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, five bedrooms, two en-suites, family bathroom, rear garden, single garage, off road parking. Energy rating D.
(photo taken from the rear)
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.3 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction via Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. On the outskirts of the town turn left after Tesco Express into Daventry Road. Continue to the end and follow the road to the left into Manor Road and Stroud Close will be found as the second on the right.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Large detached five bedroomed detached house.
* Updated family bathroom, shower room and en-suite.
* Granite flooring in kitchen and conservatory.
* Energy efficient lighting.
* Ideal location on the outskirts of town.
* Close proximity to railway station and motorway junction.
* Garage and off road parking spaces.
* Entrance hall has doors leading to all first floor accommodation.
* Cloakroom with new granite flooring, tiled splashback areas, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor.
* Re-fitted kitchen fitted with space for double fridge freezer, integrated Neff double oven with a five ring gas burner hob and extractor fan over, a range of base and eye level storage units with working surfaces over and soft closing cupboards and drawers beneath, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, granite flooring, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splashback areas, LED downlighters, built-in stereo system, wall mounted gas boiler.
* Sitting room with TV points, a large bay window, LED downlighters.
* Dining room with double glazed French doors to the conservatory.
* On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, TV point and an en-suite.
* En-suite comprising corner shower unit, wash basin and WC, tiling throughout.
* Family bathroom with a recently installed suite comprising bath with dual headed shower over, WC, Belfast style sink, ceramic flooring, radiator.
* On the second floor there are two further bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, eaves in the storage space, shower room which is newly fitted with a shower unit, WC and wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, velux window, ceramic tiling throughout.
* Outside the property the rear garden comprises artificial lawn, a patio area and privacy trees. Access via a personal door to the garage. Outside LED lighting. Outside tap.
* Single garage with light and power.
* Landscaped low maintenance front garden which is gravelled with off road parking space for up to three cars.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I sold my mother's house through Anker, when she moved into a care home; chose them because they seemed to be the agents most likely to find a good purchaser. Very happy with the way they kept me informed of viewings and feedback, and then with the way they kept buyer and seller in contact when the transaction was held up by the need to sort out probate on my mother's death. Always very pleasant by phone, email, and in person."