- An immaculately presented detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room
- Ground floor shower room
- Three double bedrooms Bathroom
- Front & rear gardens
- Off road parking
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE WITH AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING AND A GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN.
Entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, ground floor shower room, three double bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, off road parking, garage. Energy rating D.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury - Junction 11 of the M40 motorway - take the A422 towards Brackley. At the top of the dual carriageway take the third right hand turning and travel along the Middleton Cheney bypass road. At its end turn left into the village. This is Main Street and then take the second left hand turning into Washle Drive. Continue along Washle Drive until the left hand turning for Horton Drive is seen. The property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 2 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40. There are railway stations with lines to London at the larger station of Banbury on the Eastern outskirts and Kings Sutton. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, nursery and pre-school, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and shops, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
61 HORTON DRIVE is an extended detached house in a highly sought after village. The house is immaculately presented offering three double bedrooms. The ground floor offers a bedroom and shower room providing comfortable living for those needing single storey accommodation. There is ample off road parking on the driveway and a good sized rear garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* An immaculate detached house.
* Off road parking.
* Sought after location.
* In close proximity to primary and secondary school.
* Single storey accommodation available.
* Sitting room with open fireplace with limestone surround, large double glazed window to front.
* Ground floor shower room with a fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, laminate wood effect flooring, chrome heated towel rail, storage cupboard, window to side.
* Understairs storage cupboard.
* Bedroom three is a double and has laminate wood effect flooring and is dual aspect.
* Kitchen/dining room fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, tiled splashback areas, Belfast sink with mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine, under counter space for white goods, four ring gas burner hob with extractor fan over, space for a dining table, French doors to the garden, door to the side.
* On the landing there is a skylight.
* Family bathroom comprising a free standing roll top bath with shower head, WC, wash basin, chrome heated towel rail, laminate wood effect flooring, skylight.
* Bedroom one is a large double with bespoke built-in wardrobes and a skylight.
* Bedroom two is a double with bespoke built-in oak wardrobes.
* Outside the property there is a gravelled area, sleeper borders with mature plants, an Apple tree, railway sleepers used as a decking area, lawn and a large wooden shed with slate flooring. Access to the side.
* Single garage. Side access to the front.
* To the front there is a gravelled area with ample off road parking.
All mains services are connected.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have been using Ankers to rent out our properties for about 15 years now. They have always been professional and yet friendly, giving good advice and support as and when required. Their response time in replying to any of our queries has been excellent. Their vetting process has resulted in finding good tenants who, typically, stay for a number of years. On the very rare occasions when a problem has arisen, they have dealt with it speedily and fairly to all parties. I would have no concerns about recommending them to prospective landlords nor tenants."