- Detached house on corner plot with stunning countryside views
- Kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room
- Garden room/conservatory
- Three bedrooms
- Garage and parking
- No onward chain
- Within catchment area of highly regarded primary and secondary schools
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS AND OCCUPYING A PLEASANT POSITION ON A CORNER PLOT OVERLOOKING THE BROOK.
Entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, utility room, downstairs shower room, sitting room, garden room/conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, single garage, rear garden, front garden, parking on the driveway. No onward chain. Energy rating C.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 60 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 19 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately 3 miles Bloxham will be reached. Travel into the village and turn right opposite Bloxham School into Courtington Lane. Continue to the T-junction and turn left into Tadmarton Road and after a short distance turn right into Brookside Way. Continue along Brookside Way and turn right at the end of the road into Hyde Grove on the left. The property is the first on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought-after and well served village with amenities including shops, food outlets, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
2 HYDE GROVE offers a rarely available three bedroomed detached house occupying a pleasant position on the road overlooking the brook. Being on a corner plot, the house has a good frontage offering parking on the driveway, and is not overlooked. The house has been extended and improved throughout an would make an ideal family home as there is a good sized rear garden backing onto fields and is in close proximity to popular primary and secondary schools.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows;
* A detached three bedroomed family house situated in the popular village of Bloxham.
* Occupying a larger than average corner plot in a very pleasant location overlooking the brook.
* Off road parking and a large rear garden.
* Extended and improved throughout.
* Good sized bedrooms.
* Newly installed boiler located in the cupboard in the bathroom.
* Entrance porch with wood effect tiled flooring.
* Entrance hall with doors to sitting room and kitchen, stairs to first floor accommodation, wall mounted thermostat.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units, wood effect laminate flooring, plumbing for washing machine, under counter space for appliances, tiled splashback areas, enamel sink unit, TV point.
* Dining area with space for a table, doors to the rear garden and utility room.
* Utility room with space for white goods, door to shower room, tiled flooring.
* Shower room recently re-fitted with a double shower cubicle, WC, wash basin and spotlights.
* Sitting room with wood effect laminate flooring, electric fireplace, door to conservatory.
* Conservatory with tiled flooring, dwarf brick wall, electric radiator, French doors to rear garden.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft, doors to all first floor accommodation.
* Two good sized double bedrooms and a further single.
* Re-fitted family bathroom with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail.
* Garage with electric roller door, light and power, personal door accessible from the rear garden.
* The garden is very private with views of the surrounding countrywide to the rear. It is mostly laid to lawn with beds, borders, a range of mature plants. Shed. Patio area, side access to the front of the property.
* To the front of the property there is a pavioured driveway for four off road parking spaces and a lawned area.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the bathroom cupboard.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"From start to finish we have been really happy with the Anker team. They always had our best interest in mind and were well informed of the local market. We were always in good communication with the team and knew exactly what was going on, we would definitely use them again. Thank you Jeremy, Marie and team."