Hillside Close, Banbury
A TWO BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS, OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Entrance hall, kitchen, sitting room, two bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, rear garden, off road parking, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 0.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town turn left before the flyover where signposted to Cherwell Heights. Bear left onto Bankside and take the second left into Chatsworth Drive. Follow the road for approximately a ¼ of a mile until Hillside Close will be seen as a turning to the right. Continue to the top of the road and number 39 will be found on the left hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
An opportunity to purchase this ideal starter home in the highly desirable neighbourhood of Cherwell Heights. The house is in good order, but, in our opinion, would benefit from some updating and re-decoration. There is a pleasant rear garden with patio area and off road parking is available at the front. The property would also suit someone looking to downsize.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor and door to sitting room.
* Sitting room with electric fireplace, TV point, understairs shelved storage cupboard.
* Kitchen with space for a breakfast table, laminate tiled effect flooring, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, gas four ring burner hob with oven beneath, tiled splashback areas, wall mounted boiler, extractor fan, washing machine and space for other white goods under counter, stainless steel sink unit, door to rear.
* Bedroom one is a double with exposed floorboards and a built-in storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.
* Bedroom two is a single with exposed wood floorboards.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin, WC, tiled splashback areas, shaver point.
* Newly installed windows in 2016. Loft is insulated and part boarded.
* To the front of the property a path leads to the front door, there are views of the countryside beyond, a laid lawn, trees and bedded borders. Two/three off road parking spaces.
* Outside the rear garden comprises a patio area, Rose bush, mature flowering plants, a climbing Clematis. Wooden shed. Access to the front of the property.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.