Oxford Road, Bodicote
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW ON A SOUGHT AFTER ROAD. THE BUNGALOW HAS A NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM AND LARGE GARDEN WITH SWIMMING POOL.
Entrance hall, salon/reception room, cloakroom, office, sitting room, utility room, kitchen/family room, four bedrooms, two en-suites, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, off road parking for several vehicles. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.2 miles (rear access)
Horton Hospital 0.75 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Chipping Norton 14 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 20 miles
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel under the flyover and continue along the Oxford Road into Bodicote and the property will be found after a short distance on the left hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the two centre.
27 OXFORD ROAD is a four/five bedroomed detached bungalow that has been recently improved and re-configured. It is very spacious having good sized accommodation throughout. The fifth bedroom is currently used as a hair salon but could be used as another reception room or bedroom. There are two en-suites, a family bathroom and further cloakroom. The kitchen/family room is most impressive having been recently re-fitted opening onto a generous garden which has a swimming pool.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Detached bungalow in a sought after location.
* Four/five bedrooms with two en-suites.
* Ample off road parking.
* Office, utility and two further reception rooms.
* Immaculately presented throughout.
* Large rear garden.
* Entrance hall with uPVC door, wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted thermostat, storage closet, hatch to loft.
* Cloakroom with WC.
* Kitchen/family room which has been recently re-fitted and features a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, Neff induction hob, Neff double oven, wood effect laminate flooring, wine fridge, LED spotlights, seating area with space for a table and French doors opening to the rear garden.
* Utility room having sink unit, under counter space for white goods, tiled flooring.
* Good sized office.
* Sitting room with fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to front.
* Master bedroom with two built-in wardrobes and French doors opening to the rear garden, wood effect laminate flooring, opening to the en-suite.
* En-suite with a modern walk-in double shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail, LED spotlights.
* Bedroom two has wood effect laminate flooring, wood effect laminate flooring and access to the en-suite.
* En-suite fitted with a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin, WC. Tiled splashback areas.
* Bedroom three is a double and has built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom four has wood effect laminate flooring.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled splashback areas, window.
* Outside the property the rear garden is a good size and comprises a large lawn, decking area, patio, sun terrace, sleeper borders with mature plants and borders and a swimming pool.
* To the front there is a gravelled driveway with space for up to six vehicles. Side access via a secure gate to the shed storage area.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the airing cupboard.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.