A SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOMED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT LOCATED IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED DEVELOPMENT OF PRIVATE APARTMENTS ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN CLOSE TO SAINSBURY'S AND THE HORTON HOSPITAL. AGE RESTRICTION OF 55 AND OVER.
Communal entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, shower room, two double bedrooms, double glazing, night storage heating, communal garden and car parking, no onward chain. Energy rating C.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40) 2 miles
Horton Hospital 0.25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by train 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by train 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Having passed The Horton Hospital turn left at the traffic lights into Hightown Road and Fircroft will be found after a ¼ of a mile on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham New Street (50 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
8 FIRCROFT is a pleasant modern block of apartments conveniently located for the town centre, hospital and railway station. It is a self-managed block of freehold flats where no rentals are permitted. The property is a spacious two bedroomed ground floor flat.
A floorplan has been provided to show the layout and room dimensions. Some of the main features of the property are as follows:
* Entrance hallway with large storage and airing cupboard.
* Pleasant sitting room with a uPVC bay window having far reaching views over rooftops and countryside beyond.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board with space for a cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, window.
* Spacious main bedroom with fitted double wardrobe.
* Further large single/double bedroom with fitted cupboards.
* The shower room is fitted with a modern white suite comprising a double fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, half tiled walls, extractor.
* Outside the property there is communal car parking to the front and side of the building and there are pleasant communal gardens to the rear and side.
The property is held on a 999 year lease which commenced in 2006. The freehold of the building is understood to be vested in a residents management company with each flat owner being a nominal shareholder. There is a maintenance/service charge currently payed in the sum of approximately £1,560 per annum.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.