Walton Avenue, Twyford
AN OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION WITH FOUR BEDROOMS, GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, lean-to, four bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage, off street parking. Energy rating D.
Banbury 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue to Adderbury (Twyford). On entering the village take the second turning on the left into Twyford Grove and follow the road into Margaret Road. Continue to the T-junction and turn left into Walton Avenue. The property will be found at the end of the road on the left where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of Adderbury where there are many amenities including shop, post office, butchers shop, hairdressers, public houses including the The Red Lion which is a short walk away, tennis club, golf club, parish church and bus service. There is also an excellent primary school within walking distance of the property and the village is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham.
81 WALTON AVENUE is a large detached family home in a highly sought after village location. The property is in good condition, but we believe that most prospective purchasers would wish to carry out some updating. The ground floor has a good sized sitting room which overlooks the garden with a dining room and kitchen leading off this. There is the potential to re-configure the layout to suit modern living. There is a pleasant rear garden which is not overlooked and two off road parking spaces as well as a garage.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A large detached four bedroomed home.
* Off road parking and garage.
* Generous rear garden.
* Three double bedrooms and a single.
* Potential to re-configure to create a more modern layout.
* Highly sought after village location.
* Entrance hall with built-in storage cupboard and a door to the rear lean-to.
* Cloakroom with tiled effect laminate flooring, tiled effect splashback areas, wash basin, WC, window.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, space for a cooker, plumbing for washing machine, door to larder, stainless steel sink unit, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, space for fridge freezer.
* Dining room with large double glazed window to front, door to sitting room.
* Good sized sitting room with a fireplace having back boiler beyond, three double glazed windows to rear.
* Lean-to with workshop area, light and power, opening to the garage.
* On the first floor the landing has a window to side, hatch to loft which is insulated and has a light.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath, walk-in double shower, wash basin and WC, tiled walls.
* Three good sized double bedrooms and a single.
* Garage housing gas meter, multiple power points, lighting, up and over door, tap.
* The rear garden has a terraced area and patio. It is mostly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders and a range of trees and plants.
* To the front there are two off road parking spaces, a hedgerow and lawn, beds and borders. Outside light.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.