- Characterful townhouse
- Within easy reach of daily amenities
- Two double bedrooms
- Neutral decor throughout
- Great access to motorway and railway station
- Gas central heating
- Character features
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE STOREY VICTORIAN TOWNHOUSE IN A POPULAR TOWN LOCATION, IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS OR FIRST TIME BUYERS.
Lounge, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, study, bathroom, rear courtyard, gas central heating, character features.
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury railway station 0.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.75 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along Bridge Street and into the Middleton Road. After approximately a ¼ of a mile turn left at the mini roundabout into West Street and continue for approximately 400 yards where the property can be found on the right hand side just past the turning for North Street. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
96 WEST STREET is a beautifully presented and recently upgraded townhouse that has a pleasant blend of modern decor alongside character features. The house is deceptively spacious, being split over three floors, with two double bedrooms and a large family bathroom, which is located on the first floor. On the ground floor there is a large open plan sitting room/dining area leading to the kitchen that further links to the courtyard. From the top floor study area there are views across town and country.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Period townhouse within easy reach of town centre, railway station and junction 11 of the M40.
* Neutral modern decor throughout and character features.
* Two double bedrooms.
* Large family bathroom.
* Open plan living on the ground floor with plenty of storage.
* Entrance in the sitting room which has a fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, opening to the dining area. The dining area has a fireplace with double glazed window to rear and a practical understairs storage cupboard.
* Recently re-fitted kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, space for oven with extractor fan over, Belfast style double sink with tiled splashback areas, plumbing for white goods, wall mounted combination boiler in cupboard, tiled flooring, space for fridge freezer.
* On the first floor there is a family bathroom which has been re-fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and WC. Window, ceramic tiled flooring, airing cupboard.
* Second floor which has a large landing space which could be used as a study area with a dormer window giving views across the town and countryside beyond.
* Bedroom one is a double.
* Bedroom two with exposed chimney breast, hatch to loft.
* Outside the property to the rear there is a courtyard area with block paving, patio, small lawned area, flower beds and borders with mature plants and shrubs. Shared access via adjacent property for bin access.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Thank you so much for all the efforts made on our behalf in the sale of Lower Barn, Shotteswell. We appreciate very much the work you put in to get things moving. We were extremely satisfied with every part of our sale and once again Anker & Partners have given us a first class service. The purchase of Lower Barn was through your firm and you have justified our coming back to you for our sale. Many thanks to you and all the team. "