Highlands, Lower Tadmarton
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE IN THIS EXCLUSIVE AGE RESTRICTED DEVELOPMENT WITH LOVELY RURAL VIEWS.
Cloakroom, large sitting room, dining room, kitchen, large conservatory with delightful rural views, master bedroom with re-fitted en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, garage, parking space and communal grounds with perimeter walk. Part exchange available. Energy rating C.
Banbury 4 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 9 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Leamington Spa by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Westerly direction toward Shipston-on-Stour (B4035). Travel through the village of Broughton and after approximately 1 mile turn left where signposted to Bloxham and Highlands. After approximately a ¼ of a mile turn left into Highlands, follow the driveway and park on the left near to the first access to garages. Walk into the square and the property will be found facing you in the left hand corner.
HIGHLANDS is situated in a rural location between the villages of Lower Tadmarton and Bloxham. It is surrounded by open countryside and there are lovely communal grounds including landscaped gardens and a beautiful perimeter wall enjoying lovely views from paths meandering through grass and woodland.
The nearby village of Bloxham lies approximately 1 mile away. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery, golf driving range and squash club.
9 HIGHLANDS forms part of this exclusive development solely for the over 55's. It offers an ideal opportunity for those wishing to live in a semi rural location yet only a few minutes from the bustling market town of Banbury. It may also suit a "lock up and leave" and downsizers. It occupies an elevated site with commanding views over the surrounding North Oxfordshire countryside. This particular property enjoys those outlooks to the rear whilst to the front is a pleasant square and green. There is spacious accommodation on two floors including a ground floor cloakroom, a large sitting room and a spacious conservatory opening to the garden. There is also a separate dining room which is semi open plan to the kitchen. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms including a large master with a re-fitted en-suite shower room. There is a second double bedroom and a large single. On the first floor there are some lovely rural views. There is a single garage a short distance from the property with an additional parking space in front of it. In addition to an easily managed privately owned garden there are lovely communal landscaped gardens, squares, grassed and woodland areas.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A beautifully presented and spacious house in an exclusive age restricted development.
* Lovely rural views from an elevated position.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Large sitting room with marble fireplace and French windows opening to the spacious conservatory.
* Conservatory with ceramic tiled floor, French windows to the garden and windows to the rear overlooking the garden and countryside beyond.
* Kitchen with built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, window to front overlooking the green, wine rack, wall cabinet housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Spacious main bedroom with double built-in wardrobe, two windows to the front and a door to the luxury re-fitted en-suite shower room with fully tiled walk-in shower, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, window, radiator and half tiled walls.
* Second double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, window to rear overlooking the garden and rural views beyond.
* Third bedroom which is a generous single with window to rear and far reaching views.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, extractor and half tiled walls.
* Low maintenance privately owned rear garden with gated access to the communal gardens and perimeter walk, lovely outlooks.
* Gas central heating and double glazing.
* A few yards from the property on the far side of the green there is a single garage which is in a block nearest to the property and is the closest to it being the last on the right as you look at the block from the front.
It is a freehold property however there is a service charge for the communal areas which is currently £780.00 per annum.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cabinet in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.