Hereford Way, Banbury
A DETACHED BUNGALOW PLEASANTLY LOCATED ON POPULAR HARDWICK DEVELOPMENT. SITUATED ON A GENEROUS PLOT, THE PROPERTY HAS A LARGE SITTING ROOM AND A FAIR SIZED GARDEN.
Entrance hall, kitchen, sun room, sitting room, storage closets, three bedrooms, shower room, landscaped rear garden, garage, off road parking, gas central heating, no onward chain. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury train station 1.75 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100) and continue for approximately 1 mile heading out of the town. Having passed the Barley Mow public house turn right at the next roundabout onto Highlands. Take the third turning on the left into Hereford Way and the property will be found as the first property on your left where parking is available on the driveway. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
1 HEREFORD WAY is a spacious three bedroomed detached bungalow, sitting on a generous corner plot. The bungalow is located on the popular Hardwick development on the north side of Banbury Town. It is within close proximity to local primary and secondary schools, and would serve well as a family home, as it has the benefit of a good size rear garden. The accommodation on offer is generous being split through three rooms, the kitchen, sitting room and garden room. There is further potential to reconfigure the layout to create a brilliant space with modern living in mind.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Popular Hardwick development location.
* Well presented rear garden, and driveway parking
* Pleasant corner plot situation
* Garage, shed and driveway parking
* Ample storage throughout the house
* Bungalow within easy reach of bus stop to town centre
* No onward chain
* Entrance hall, with access to the boiler cupboard containing wall mounted boiler, hanging space and shelving.
* Lounge which is a good size, brick surround fire place, dual aspect, wall mounted thermostat and space for dining table
* Kitchen has a range of eye and base level storage units, with working surfaces over cupboards and drawers, electric ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbing for white goods, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, door to the garage.
* The garden room leads off from the garage, and has a pleasant outlook to the garden, there are socket points and lighting in this room.
* The three bedrooms are all of good sizes, two being doubles, and the third a good size single bedroom.
* The shower room has a recently installed walk-in shower unit with seating, electric shower, w/c, wash basin and is tiled throughout.
* Garage has up and over door, socket points and lighting
* Rear garden is private and not overlooked. There is a variety of patio, laid lawn, mature plants and flower beds, planted borders shed and access to the front of the property.
* The front aspect is low maintenance with flower beds, wall surround and two driveway parking spaces.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.