Broome Way, Banbury
A WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOMED FLAT IDEALLY PLACED FOR ACCESS TO THE RAILWAY STATION, TOWN CENTRE AND JUNCTION 11 OF THE M40.
Communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, kitchen, living room, one double bedroom, bathroom, uPVC double glazing, heating, allocated parking.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 0.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in an easterly direction via Bridge Street and into the Middleton Road. After the traffic lights turn left into Waterloo Drive and follow the road bearing left into Wellington Avenue. Continue along this road until the T-junction and turn right into Fowler Road. Follow the road left handed into Cockington Green and at the next T-junction turn right into Broome Way. Take the first turning right into the car parking area and continue right handed. The property will be found on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented first floor apartment with easy reach of the town centre, railway station, junction 11 of the M40 motorway and a range of local shops and amenities.
* Pleasant outlook to rear.
* Entrance to the main communal hallway is via an intercom entry system. Stairs lead directly to the first floor.
* The property has its own entrance hall.
* Living room with double glazed doors which open to a wrought iron balcony, TV point, night storage heater, large built-in airing cupboard, having hot water cylinder and electric immersion heater.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over and cupboards beneath, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, extractor fan, wall heater.
* A double bedroom with night storage heater and built-in double wardrobe.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with electric shower unit over, wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, wall mounted heater, extractor.
* Electric heating and double glazing.
* Allocated parking space.
* All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
We understand the property is held on a 999 year lease which commenced in 1989. There is a monthly service charge of approximately £77.86.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.