- A well presented and upgraded two bedroomed terraced house on Parklands.
- Highly desirable location ideal for first time buyers, second steppers, or investors.
A WELL PRESENTED AND UPGRADED TWO BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE IN THIS POPULAR ADDRESS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE.
Hall, living room, re-fitted spacious kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom, modern bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC replacement double glazing, cavity wall insulation, gardens, two allocated parking spaces.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue to the first roundabout and turn right into Parklands. Travel straight ahead following the numbering system and the property will be found on the far side of a treed green on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
133 PARKLANDS is a well presented brick built modern terraced house which has been upgraded to include modern fittings throughout. A particular feature is the spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances. There is also an en-suite shower room in the master bedroom. It is located in a very popular no through road which is within walking distance of the town centre with local amenities close at hand. Externally there are gardens to front and rear as well as two allocated parking spaces.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An ideal first time buy, second step or investment.
* Hall with ceramic tile floor.
* A spacious open plan re-fitted kitchen/dining room with a range of shaker cream base and eye level units with built-in oven, has hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wood effect work surfaces with concealed lighting over, window to front overlooking the green, space for table and chairs, ceramic tiled floor.
* Sitting room with sliding uPVC double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden and stairs to first floor.
* Master bedroom which is a spacious double with window to front overlooking the green and archway to an en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a fully tiled shower, recessed wash hand basin with cupboards under, extractor.
* Second bedroom with window to rear and door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator.
* Lawned frontage with path leading to the front door. Pleasant rear garden comprising a patio, lawn and borders, timber shed, gate to an adjacent allocated parking space and a path leading to a further allocated parking space.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have been using Ankers to rent out our properties for about 15 years now. They have always been professional and yet friendly, giving good advice and support as and when required. Their response time in replying to any of our queries has been excellent. Their vetting process has resulted in finding good tenants who, typically, stay for a number of years. On the very rare occasions when a problem has arisen, they have dealt with it speedily and fairly to all parties. I would have no concerns about recommending them to prospective landlords nor tenants."