- A spacious three bedroomed semi detached house
- Sitting on a large plot with potential to extend subject to planning
- Potential for renovation/extension, subject to the necessary planning permission
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE ON A GOOD SIZED PLOT WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, utility area, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, brick outhouse. Energy rating C.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue on this road, travelling straight over at the mini roundabouts opposite the parade of shops on the left and after approximately 400 yards, just after the speed camera, the property will be found on the left hand side. Parking is available on the verge. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
293 WARWICK ROAD is a spacious three bedroom semi detached house, sitting on a good sized plot, offering potential for renovation/extension, subject to the necessary planning permission. The ground floor has a welcoming entrance hall, sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room that leads onto a practical utility area. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear there is a large garden and side access to the front.
We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Within easy reach of the well regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school.
* Sitting on a large plot with potential to extend subject to planning.
* Good sized bedrooms.
* Entrance hall with quarry tiled flooring, a double glazed window to the front aspect, coat hanging space, understairs storage space, door leading to sitting room and kitchen.
* Sitting room with double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood floor.
* Kitchen with understairs storage cupboard, a range of base and eye level storage units, working surfaces with cupboards over and drawers beneath, space for a cooker, a recently installed kitchen suite with tiled splashback areas, space for an oven and undercounter space for white goods. Wall mounted gas boiler.
* Utility area with plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to rear.
* First floor landing with doors to all bedrooms an access to loft.
* Bedroom one is a double with a dual aspect.
* Bedroom two is also a double.
* Bedroom three is a single.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash basin. Ceramic tiled flooring, frosted double glazed window and spotlights.
* Brick outhouse which has plumbing for a WC, wash basin, plenty of storage space.
* The rear garden is of a good size with potential to extend, is very private and not overlooked. Mainly laid to lawn and southwest facing. Side access to the front via a patio area. To the front there is a laid lawn, hedgerow giving privacy, concrete path.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We were having a stressful time trying to sell our house. We left our old agency and went to Anker. Jeremy Vasey was on the case and very supportive. Emails were replied to quickly. Towards the end Jeremy went out of his way to make sure things were proceeding with our sale. "