AN EXTENDED MATURE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH A LARGE GARDEN IN A PLEASANT NO THROUGH ROAD WITHIN THIS HIGHLY DESIRABLE VILLAGE.
Porch, large hall, sitting room, kitchen with open plan living/dining room, cloakroom, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch, double glazing, solar panels, extensive off road parking, garage, gardens extending to approximately a quarter of an acre.
Banbury 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 19 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel into Adderbury and after the traffic lights turn right by The Green and continue into the High Street. Follow the road for approximately ½ a mile and turn right at the T-junction into Milton Road. Turn almost immediately left into St. Mary's Road and the property will be found after approximately 200 yards on the left hand side.
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, shop, golf club, tennis and squash club, public houses and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
49 ST. MARY'S ROAD, ADDERBURY is an extended semi detached house which we believe dates back to circa 1960. It has well proportioned accommodation on two floors with additions to the rear of the ground floor which have added a ground floor cloakroom, rear lobby and the kitchen now is semi open plan to a dining/living room which overlooks the rear garden and opens onto a large raised deck. There is a spacious main reception room to the front whilst on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The present owners have installed solar panels which are owned outright and will remain at the property. They have reduced the vendors' electricity bills, produced an income of around £400 per annum and returns from The National Grid.
A particular feature of the property is the large plot in which it stands. There is a deep frontage providing off road parking and a garage whilst to the rear there is a lovely mature and well tended garden which splays out at the back as well as the large deck, lawns and borders there are well stocked flower beds, vegetable plots and fruit trees as well as outbuildings including a summerhouse with power connected and greenhouses.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* An extended semi detached house in a pleasant no through road.
* Well proportioned accommodation on two floors.
* Porch and large hall with three built-in storage cupboards.
* Sitting room with two windows to the front and further window to the side, parquet wood block floor.
* Kitchen with painted units, wood effect work surfaces, double built-in oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, shelving, open access to a large open plan living/dining room with sliding double glazed patio doors opening to the raised deck and rear garden over which there are lovely outlooks.
* Ground floor cloakroom with WC, wash hand basin and window plus useful rear lobby with door to the side.
* Main bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Two further bedrooms.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, large window, laminate wood effect floor.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* A large plot extending to approximately a quarter of an acre.
* Off road parking for approximately 5 vehicles to the front beyond which double doors open to a single garage which has light and power connected, personal door to the garden, window.
* Gated side access opens to the lovely mature well tended rear garden where there is a raised deck, lawn and borders, mature trees and shrubs, herbs and grasses, a large and productive vegetable plot including soft fruits and raised beds. Outbuildings include timber summerhouse with power connected, shed and two greenhouses. At the back of the garden there is a lovely mature Oak tree.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted Gloworm gas fired combination boiler which was installed in 2008 is located in the airing cupboard on the landing.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Were very helpful and clear throughout the whole process. Got back to us as soon as they had replies from the sellers and had a friendly approach. We would recommend the Banbury branch to anyone looking to buy there."