- A spacious well presented extended three bedroomed bungalow on the ever popular Timms Estate.
- A semi detached bungalow in a highly sought after location with generous off road parking.
A SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW ON THE DESIRABLE TIMMS ESTATE.
Porch, hall, large living room, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms, re-fitted shower room, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, generous off road parking, car port, garage/workshop, gardens.
Approximate distances - Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Having passed Sainsbury's turn next right into Grange Road. Follow the road until Timms Road will be found a turning to the left and follow this to the T-junction. Turn right into Beaconsfield Road and immediately left into Mayfield Road. Ashcroft Road will be found as the next on the right and the property will be found after approximately 200 yards on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
20 ASHCROFT ROAD is a brick built semi detached three bedroomed bungalow which is well presented and has spacious extended accommodation. It includes a large living room with bay window to the front and an extended kitchen/dining room at the rear with an adjoining conservatory. There are three bedrooms the smaller of which can be used as an office, hobbies room or separate dining room as required. The other two bedrooms are doubles and there is a re-fitted shower room with a modern walk-in shower area. Externally there is generous off road parking for several vehicles to the front as well as a car port and garage/workshop with power and light connected. The property occupies a level plot with pleasant west facing gardens.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A three bedroomed extended semi detached bungalow on Timms Estate.
* Porch and hall with built-in cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine and potential to be incorporated with a larger bathroom if needed.
* Spacious living room with bay window to front, fireplace, space for table and chairs.
* An extended kitchen/dining room with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, space for fridge/freezer, space for table and chairs, large window to rear, overlooking the garden and door to the conservatory.
* Conservatory with radiator, uPVC double gazed windows and patio doors opening to the rear garden, light connected.
* Two well proportioned double bedrooms.
* Shower room re-fitted with a white suite comprising a walk-in shower, WC, wash basin, half tiled walls, radiator, window, ceramic tiled floor.
* A further single bedroom which could be used as a study, hobbies room or separate dining room if preferred.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing, fascias and guttering.
* A generous frontage includes a lawned area with borders, driveway for several vehicles with double wooden gates opening to a car port which has recently been re-fitted and beyond that is a single garage with up and over door, power and light connected and a workshop area to the rear.
* A well stocked west facing garden lies to the rear with lawn, borders and timber shed.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Very professional and personal service. Very efficient, understanding and knows what they are doing!"