- Immaculately presented
- Extended three bed semi
- Conservatory onto patio
- Windows & boiler recently upgraded
- Pleasant courtyard garden
- Open plan living/dining room
- Cloakroom & large under stair storage
- Popular for first time buyers
AN EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED FAMILY HOME, IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, shed, rear garden, communal parking.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a Northerly direction along North Bar Street and turn left at the crossroads traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately ½ a mile turning right into Ruscote Avenue at the second roundabout. Follow the dual carriageway to the first roundabout where you need to turn left into Longelandes Way. Continue along this road straight over the mini roundabout and take the fourth turning on the left into Portway. Number 27 will be seen approximately 100 yards along the road on the left where parking is available in the communal parking area. Proceed on foot to the property.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
In our opinion, one of the best presented properties we have the pleasure of offering for sale on the Ruscote development. The front aspect has been tastefully presented to create a smart, pleasant welcoming to the house. The accommodation is well planned and re-configured to make use of the space available. The sitting room leads on to the dining area that further flows into the conservatory. The three bedrooms are all good sizes. The garden is low maintenance and very minimal creating a pleasant outside space.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Very well presented throughout and extended to the rear.
* Popular development for first time buyers or investors.
* Entrance hall with ceramic floor tiling.
* Downstairs cloakroom with WC, wash hand basin and ceramic tiled flooring.
* Large understairs storage cupboard with potential to be used as a small study area.
* Sitting room/dining room with wood effect laminate floor, electric fireplace, space or dining table and opening to the dining area.
* Sliding double glazed doors leading to the conservatory with door to kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level cabinets with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, space for fridge freezer, tiled splashback areas, ceramic floor tiling.
* Conservatory with French doors to the rear garden.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft.
* Three good sized bedrooms.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath, WC and wash basin. Tiling to splashbacks.
* Pleasant low maintenance rear garden. Brick built shed. Secure gate to rear.
All mains services are connected. The boiler (6 years old) is situated in the airing cupboard on the landing. Windows 2½ years old. Cavity wall insulation.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We found Ankers to be a very professional and friendly team, nothing was too much trouble and they were always available on the phone. The viewings were always conducted well and everything else was stress free. 5 stars."