- A semi detached three bedroomed house in need of some updating
- Located in a no through road within walking distance of the town centre
A SEMI DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE REQUIRING UPDATING LOCATED IN A NO THROUGH ROAD WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE.
Porch, open plan living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, large rear garden, garage.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Turn left after the petrol station into Boxhedge Road and at the mini roundabout turn right into Union Street and then first left into Townsend. Take the second turning on the right into Goodrington Close and the property will be found set back from the road on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
28 GOODRINGTON CLOSE is a brick built semi detached house located in a relatively small no through road within walking distance of the town centre. The property requires some updating however it stands in a generous plot with the majority of the garden at the rear. It also has a single garage located in a block.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main feature are as follows:
* A semi detached house located in a no through road.
* Well proportioned accommodation in need of some updating.
* Standing in a generous plot with a large garden to the rear.
* Porch with door to L-shaped open plan living room with stone fireplace and double aspect.
* Kitchen with built-in double oven, separate gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted gas fired boiler, glazed door to the rear garden, space for fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor.
* Three bedrooms.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, laminate wood effect floor and two windows.
* Gas central heating via radiators and sealed unit double glazed windows.
* Low maintenance frontage and gated side access to the rear garden.
* Large rear garden comprising a spacious patio, lawn, deck, further lower gravelled area, outside tap.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler in located in the kitchen cupboard.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax plan C.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"A very friendly, professional and first class service. Marie, James and the Team were very thorough and were constantly one step ahead of the solicitors in order to help speed the conveyance as much as possible. I'd thoroughly recommend this estate agent and will use again if needed."