- Five bedrooms
- Impressive open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Underfloor heating
A SUPERB FIVE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT WITH A LARGE KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING ON THE STRATFORD SIDE OF BANBURY.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining/family room, utility room, five bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, underfloor heating, water softener, solar panels, rear garden, ample off road parking, garage.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 20 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury town centre centre proceed in a northwesterly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Toward the outskirts of the town turn left where signposted to Drayton and Stratford upon Avon (A422). After approximately 300 yards take the first turning on the left and Bramber Close will be found as the third on the left. The property will be found on the left after a short distance.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A large five bedroomed detached house in a popular location.
* Solar panels installed reduce the average energy bills to around £400-500 per annum (Due to the feed in tariff income).
* Water softener.
* Superb kitchen/dining/family room ideal for entertaining with underfloor heating.
* Finished to an exceptional level with quality fittings throughout.
* Private rear garden and extensive off road parking for 4-5 vehicles.
* Large entrance hall leading to cloakroom, sitting room and kitchen/family room.
* Dual aspect sitting room with French doors opening to patio, attractive electric stove creating a pleasant focal point (Chimney is open allowing for a multi burning stove or open fire if required).
* The kitchen has been created to form a superb entertaining space. Quality features throughout including granite worktops, underfloor heated slate tiling, impressive kitchen island. Door leading to the utility area which has plumbing for white goods and a sink. The kitchen is open plan to the family area which is a very light and airy space, having a large lantern installed and French doors to the patio.
* On the first floor there are five bedrooms. Four of the bedrooms are doubles, one single.
* En-suite to master bedroom featuring power shower, wash basin, WC.
* Good sized family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle with power shower, WC.
* Outside the property the rear garden is very private and comprises a lawn, patio, trees and mature sleeper flower beds. Garden shed. Side access to front.
* Off road parking for 4-5 vehicles. Single integral garage.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the airing cupboard.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "