Princethorpe Drive, Banbury
A VERY WELL PRESENTED AND UPGRADED DETACHED HOUSE WITH EASY ACCESS TO M40 AND RAILWAY STATION.
Porch, sitting room, inner hall, cloakroom, dining room, re-fitted kitchen, conservatory, master bedroom with recently re-fitted en-suite shower room, two further spacious bedrooms, modern family bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, driveway, garage and garden.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.75 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction via Bridge Street and into the Middleton Road. Travel to the outskirts of the town and after the traffic lights turn right into Priory Vale Road. Princethorpe Drive will then be found as the second turning on the left. Follow the road and the numbering system bearing right and the property will be found on the left hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented detached house on the eastern outskirts of Banbury.
* Upgraded and extended accommodation on two floors.
* Easily accessible to junction 11 of the M40 motorway and Banbury railway station as well as an extensive range of local amenities on the Middleton Road.
* Well proportioned rooms complimented by a range of modern fittings.
* Ground floor porch and WC.
* Sitting room with bay window and tiled ornamental fireplace.
* Separate dining room with laminate wood effect floor.
* Modern re-fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units in white gloss incorporating a built-in double oven, gas hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space for American style fridge/freezer, solid oak worktops, attractive white ceramic wall tiling, vinyl wood effect floor and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Large conservatory with tiled floor, radiator, uPVC double glazed doors opening to the patio and windows overlooking the garden.
* Master bedroom with wall to wall built-in wardrobes, window to rear and door to the en-suite shower room.
* En-suite shower room re-fitted in 2016 with a suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window and half tiled walls.
* Large second bedroom with two windows to front.
* Generous third bedroom which may accommodate a double bed.
* Modern family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail.
* Driveway with space for one car leading to the up and over door which in turn opens to the single garage which has power and light connected and a personal door to the inner hall.
* Gated side access leads via a path to the rear garden which comprises a patio, lawned area and borders.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.