- A stunning detached stone built new bungalow on the edge of the village with lovely views over adjoining fields
- High spec luxury finish, spacious rooms, kitchen/diner with orangery feel, large sitting room, extensive parking and detached garage behind electric gates
A STUNNING NEW DETACHED STONE BUNGALOW OCCUPYING AN ELEVATED POSITION ON THE EDGE OF THE VILLAGE WITH LOVELY VIEWS OVER ADJOINING FIELDS TOWARDS BROUGHTON CASTLE.
Hall, utility and cloakroom, large sitting room with oak floor and bi-folds, very large kitchen/diner with orangery style dining, master bedroom with bi-folds, dressing room and luxury en-suite wet room, two further double bedrooms, luxury bathroom/wet room, gas underfloor heating, double glazing, beautiful rural views, electric gates to a drive and large parking area for several vehicles, garage with electric door.
Banbury 3 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 12 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
From Banbury proceed in a westerly direction toward Shipston-on-Stour (B4035). Take the first turning on the right where signposted to North Newington. Travel into the village and the property will be found as the first on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
NORTH NEWINGTON is a relatively small village lying approximately two miles west of Banbury and within the village there is a primary school. There are parish churches in the nearby villages of Wroxton and Broughton. North Newington is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school in Bloxham.
THE NEW BUNGALOW is a stunning individual stone built detached bungalow by Caliber Construction Limited. It is located on the edge of the village adjoining fields over which there are lovely views toward Broughton Castle. It occupies a generous plot with a large frontage approached via electric gates providing extensive off road parking and a detached garage with electric door. There is a lovely level landscaped garden to the rear from where the glorious outlooks can be enjoyed. The spacious accommodation is complimented by luxury fittings and prospective buyers have the choice of kitchen furniture which can be viewed in the developer's showroom.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below, Some of the main features include:
* A truly impressive stone detached bungalow with a number of high quality contemporary features.
* Hall, utility and stone tiled floor
* Large sitting room with white bi-folds opening to the patio and rear garden with lovely views and a high open pitched ceiling, oak floor.
* A stunning and very spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with orangery style oak framed dining area with high open pitched ceiling and windows overlooking the garden and fields beyond, stone tiled floor and a choice of kitchen fittings. Examples of which can be viewed in our client's showroom.
* Master bedroom with bi-fold doors opening to the patio, window to rear with views over the fields and door to a dressing room leading onto a luxury en-suite wet room.
* Two further double bedrooms.
* Luxury family bathroom/wet room including separate shower area.
* Double glazing throughout and gas underfloor central heating.
* Substantial electric double wooden gates open to a long driveway with lawn alongside which opens into a large driveway and parking area for several vehicles including a detached stone garage approached via an electric door with power and light connected, window and personal door to the side.
* Pedestrian access to both sides leads to the landscaped rear garden where there is a contemporary style central patio along which there is a level lawn with borders backing onto the adjoining fields over which there are lovely outlooks over the countryside toward the Broughton Castle Estate.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The boiler is located in the loft above bedroom three.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band TBC.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
"Many thanks for all your help and advice on the sale of mums house it was much appreciated."